Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker for me is a distraction, and a good way to earn some money without investing anything, but I'm not tied to it, if at some point I need to stop playing, no problem.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think that sometimes people are so fascinated by poker that they consider it a part of their lives
It is true that it is part of their life, in what way or percentage depends on each individual. Some of us take a break, maybe years, but we always come back, even if it's been years or not matter, we return with nostalgia to our past hobby, to the small victories that gave us the strength to resist more, to want more and we throw ourselves again with new hopes and new aspirations.
I hope it's not some kind of chronic disease that recurs from time to time 😉

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Some laboratories are already developing a vaccine against this disease called poker.😁🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 However, we have to be reasonable (but I'm still laughing)
I think we have to be realistic especially when it comes to ourselves. We all ask ourselves questions from time to time…

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's true is a part of your life something you enjoy and like playing.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that sometimes people are so fascinated by poker that they consider it a part of their lives
I think that, if you aren't a professional player, you don't have to consider poker as a real part of your life.

You can try to search histories about some guys who don't understood that this game can be very prejudicial if you are really addicted to it...

I mean, some guys just destroyed their lives by playing this game in a reckless way. They should played the game with more responsability and trying to have a good entertainment. But taking poker as an important part of your life can be dangerous...

So... we need to take care of ourselves and try to be behaved.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am a all or nothing kind of personality. It can be near anything, if I take interest it is all in or nothing- poker, weight loss, physical fitness, drinking wine, it's all the same. Thank goodness I am good natured and not evil minded!

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If a player is profitable in his decision-making, I think it's a good idea for him to play to earn extra income or become something bigger (turning professional as his main income), now players who are not profitable think it's a waste of time to waste their time in the game, I would use time to study and thus play to form more profitable time vs game vs money.
The point is that poker tournaments take a lot of time and poker will give you a return in the medium to long term so it takes hours with our good friend poker.
Another point, poker is a way to get your mind focused, something like this, helping various areas of your life, depression, substance use, anxiety, it can very well help you with these factors.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I now play almost daily.
I am happy with this hobby and I can also make money from it.
This is amazing

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a retired person with disabilities I think poker is a very big part of my life now. I am a former collegiate athlete who’s younger life was all about sports. Now that I have health problems and ALOT of free time on my hands poker has given me something to focus on. My super competitive nature was quelled once I got older and then when my health problems permanently stopped my ability to work and have some form of a social life, poker has been a godsend for me. Now I have social interactions at the poker table and online. It has given me something to think about and save me from a deepening depression. So YES, poker is now a large part of my current life!!

Stay Safe

Zeke

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, póker is not a big part, but I play when I have free time. I think to become a pro you need study and practice the time that doesn’t affect your style.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, that's right, poker is something important in my life today, and I look forward to achieving good results, since I have been playing it for several years.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. Nevertheless, I take my hobby very seriously and consider it a part of my life. I'm not a professional player, but nevertheless, I have pretty good results and I'm quite happy with my progress.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I have other things where I spend most of my time, I spend a little time on poker.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i started playing poker i thought i could make a lot of money and played often, now i play poker whenever i am in the mood.:)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker doesn't take up most of my life it takes half a day. I wouldn't spend most of my life playing poker. There are many other things to do in life than poker to spend time on it just wasting your time doing what you think you need in your life and spending it is more important I think there's a lot more important things in life where it's best to spend time

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
just for the weeknds or hobby time

MARIANARDES2022

MARIANARDES2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Look. I don't know if it's in my life, but in my vices I know it is. Because I can't stop playing for a day.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on the weekends these days, so it's a hobby for me now.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I have a limited amount of time and very few places to play now so poker is more of a hobby now😎👍

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I do enjoy while playing poker , its fun and challanging.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, all the entertainment that is in my life is a part of my life. Same with poker, poker is definitely a part of my life, at least as of today. I'm not addicted to the game, but since the game brings me pleasure, I don't see anything wrong with poker being a part of my life.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Not really. I play mostly one day (evening) per week, try to focus and to have good time, good player and good hands. That's all.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is my hobby but i can't imagine a day without playing just because i love to play CC freerolls. Today i'm gonna make a break. See how it will end.