tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The worst are the players who abandon the game and just let the software of the room open. They are not really playing but still taking time on the table.

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate that also but sometimes do it myself , but not on purpose , my age and disability has me playing slow at times

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if hatred that situation, it is very annoying.
that is the idea of time, unnerve the player

I

igor vanillasky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, but i'm one of that slow players when i'm short and don't want to finish as a bubble. but the rest of the tournament time i hate when someone playing slow.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the tournament, you need to think about money.

C

cassiogt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is horrible players who play lantamente in hu ... jesus only the cause

S

Sall

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In some cases I can understand, like bubble and when they put you all-in. But most of the time, when I get my two cards, I instantly know what I will do and don't have to slow play. So yes, in some cases it's annoying, but I try to shake it off and don't think about it too much. I don't like it also when other players comment all the time. Every player is different and can choose how he plays. I don't like it a lot, but try not to get frustrated and play my own game ;-)

G

guch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont rlly hate on tournament bubble or sat bubble player take whole time to maintain in tourney its part of strstegy blind increasing and chance of climbibg higher payment ladders. But i fk hate when plr take full time bank each time playing heads up sng , just cant put him on range and making to much dumb mistakes wanna play bigger pots to increase action speed...

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful sumtymes plays slow only when she is close to the money but overall Playful hates it:mad:

86Andi86

86Andi86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the money is close they can almost everybody slow down and I do not like it
:(

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't you hate when plaxers play slowly?? I can understand when bubble is close that shortstacks want to survive, even i in that situation play slowly, but all tournaments it's boring...

Most likely they are doing other things while playing poker. They could be watching tv, searching the web, playing multi tables ect.. I really don't care about people playing slow because I'm almost always playing multi-able tables. There is a few sites that offer speed poker games.

L

lauraPOKER

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The risk of bluffing

Masters say that bluffing TOO MUCH is dangerous for
Many rookies who have seen too many movies and think that poker is all about bluffing. what!?? They think that if they keep betting everyone will get out of their way. An habitual bluffer is identified by opponents early and then they are on to him, so be careful!!

D

davil229

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And fast game it kinda fun? In poker it is necessary to wait or a good bluff. The game just needs to be quiet

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When some of the players play too slow, it is annoying!