M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Annette stuck a Post-it note over her cards at the start!

S

SnizzleKicker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This forums title is crazy lol i thought this was about playing with my room light on or off. Which in my opinion matters lol I,ve played poker for 10 years just but have never heard it called playing in the dark playing blind yes

W

WR_CC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting. Will try in some freerolls. Initial goal - do not bust in 5 hands. :D

W

WR_CC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried on Play money 9 players Sit 'n' Go. :D There are situations, You have to look at Your hand. But nice and worth trying. A lot of space to learn.

rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
enjoy

this video has been shot by myself almost 3 years ago (I cant remember honestly)

Enjoy ! and post a feedback plz :D

:ridinghor :ridinghor

:viking: :viking: :viking:

edit

PS: a little anecdote: sometimes when i am running very very bad on the rush poker, no way i could win a pot ... I put a post on the hole cards and play like that. I usually make a mini session. A kind of weird way to reverse variance -lal

Last edited:
rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pps: at the time I would have challenged my forum in-mate HU playing without see the hole cards (without say it of course!)... at the time, now i am absolutely not capable to make it

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it can definately help your hand reading skills and especially putting yourself in villain's shoes. "Given the way I've played my hand so far, do I have a range that's likely to be better than villain's?" etc

Top 10 Games