• Start date
S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are different

freerolls are different from what is suggested. A freeroll requires no buyin at all. The tourney suggested is even more rare; where you play with play money for real money. Fulltilt used to have this kind of tourney back in the day. So did facebook.
But for everyone saying "it is a freeroll"; no it is not.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only way to play with play money and win real money is through the home game at pokerstars, which you have to join some Poker club, cardschat has a home game at pokerstars be, just find out the number of club registration and password, search the forum you find, search for home game, I hope I helped.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ately, all I do is play freerolls at all possible poker rooms, including your freerolls card chat, thank you very much I hope to get your platinum status to play even more freerolls I'm new to poker and therefore it is very important for me

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker has definitely entered my life and is now a part of it and honestly I love it I hope someday turn it even more than just a hobby

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free money is always good. I play some freerolls. Unfortunately there are few freerolls on ggpoker (I qualify for only two a week and 1 additional monthly). There are a little more freerolls on pokerstars, my second site, but I qualify for only some of them.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll tournaments at America's Card Room

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, the freerolls offered by the different poker rooms for example or there are also the homes game that you pay a fictitious entry and in many cases the prizes are in dollars

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

In pokerstars you have daily freeroll and cardchat also gives you the possibility to play them also in other poker rooms, investigate and you will see greetings