• Start date
E

ErrolCartwright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Anybody knows of games I can play with play money and win real money?

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not seen such a person who would use play money and win real money. There are tournaments where buy-in game chips but also prize game chips. There are just freerolls where you can win real money.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was something like this on fulltiltpoker 12 - 15 years ago. You could get play money for free (max. 1000) and then play step tournaments. In the last step tournament, the pay out was actually real money. There were a lot of freeroll tournaments in all sorts of poker variations and practically all day long as well. Unfortunately that is no longer possible these days. The only option is actually to play freeroll tournaments and try to get real money. Use all available poker rooms. Good luck. :)

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know any game that with fictitious money you earn real money, if you know any let me know.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are enough games that you need especially among the domestic tournaments in clubs

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know any game that with fictitious money you earn real money, if you know any let me know.
There are dozens of MMORPG games where you can earn in-game materials and sell it for real money

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The only rooms where you can play with play money and then exchange it for real money are the applications known as PPPoker and PokerBros, although I do not recommend using these applications because they do not have the security as in the most popular rooms

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the leading poker sites offer certain bonuses to their new players. As a rule, these are bonuses for the first deposit, but there are also those for which you do not need to deposit your own funds. Often, the amounts of these bonuses are insignificant: up to 10 euros or dollars, which appear in your account immediately after registering at the poker room. With this money you can start building your bankroll. But the most profitable thing is to hunt for bonus offers from several rooms at once. This way your first poker bankroll will grow faster. Subsequently, you can combine your bonus money winnings with each other and receive your first capital.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play freerolls

They are free. And you win real money. And the more active you be here the more freerolls you could play. If some day you be able to join freeroll club then you be playing like 5 times more freerolls. Its crazey!

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
a lot of freeroll tournament in couple site......

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Join a freeroll at Pokerstars. It's free to join, and if you win, you get money!

Pokerstars freerolls dont worth
Unless it's a platinum club cardschat freeroll
The others are like 50$ prize pool for 15.000 players
partypoker and 888 has some great freerolls with a reasonable amount of players

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long time ago I sold my sorceress from Diablo 2 for like 400 dollars. It was ranked like #17 on the ladder for the expansion.

Playing freerolls is like playing with play money. Free to join and a chance to win real money.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend the cardschat freerolls; they have taught me a good amount already :)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello,

Unfortunately, such games are unknown to me, but in different poker rooms there are many freerolls that you can use !!! Many players started their poker carer exactly from playing freerolls !!!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am not mistaken, this does not exist, with the exception of a home game at pokerstars.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello,

Welcome my friend, unfortunately you cannot play "play money" and win real money at all poker sites. You can participate in free tournaments to win real money

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the sites have "freerolls", where you don't need any kind of money to play in, where you can win real money, tickets, and other prizes. You do have to register with them, though.

You won't make a lot of money on them, but you can earn enough to accumulate "buy-ins" for more valuable tournaments.

It's also a great way to learn how to play the game.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.If you want to win real money with no risk ,you should play freerolls instead.These days you can find some good freerolls on Stars,specially the CC ones.Good luck!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free rolls allows you to play risk free with hopes of cashing.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not seen such a person who would use play money and win real money. There are tournaments where buy-in game chips but also prize game chips. There are just freerolls where you can win real money.

I know of a tourney that used to exist on Fulltilt that did that