play poker in desk or bed?

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly on my laptop in the living room while watching tv.

RaizeR1205

RaizeR1205

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on my laptop in my bed. I love the freedom the laptop has, I can go outside with it for a smoke break. I even take it to work! I jailbroke my iphone and have an App called MyWi on it. It turns the phone into a hotspot, so just as long as I have a good signal I have great internet access, thus having the ability to play poker just about anywhere! : D

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with a laptop which lets me play anywhere. However recently I have been wanting to get a PC to have a setup like that too

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop the only way to go with wi-fi... makes life a lot easier

tracyrickrobby

tracyrickrobby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i also have a laptop, but prefer to play sitting up at the desk!! if i sit on the bed i get distracted!!

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bed is the best place on the Earth. :-D

F

Fanch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to hook mine up lol. I think I am more focused at the desk, but definitely more comfortable in bed or couch!!

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recliner if multitabling on laptop if only play ing a singe tourney or just for fun and have one game up i put it on the 60 inch tv via wirless HDMI hookup along with a Ice cold beer that fits in the drink holder built in to my recliner...however I have been known to fall asleep (pass out) in this mode.

snklzona

snklzona

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always at the desk keeps me more focused...

J

jjz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My laptop moves around but I usually play at my desk or in bed. When I'm feeling extra motivated, or if I'm playing a big tournament or something, I hook my laptop up to my 32" tv and play from a recliner.

Last edited:
N

Novify

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the location does not matter! I'm basically sitting! But sometimes had to play standing up, because in the game involved cleaning the apartment! In general, need to take the most comfortable position of the body, so as not to be distracted!

xmarus91

xmarus91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I definately play on my bed lol way more comfortable back gets mad soar when I play in a chair

PokerFishin

PokerFishin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play in bed. Just not very comfortable plus my laptop speakers suck, so if I have to walk away I can't hear the game ping or pong (notification sounds) if it is my turn to act. My pc on the desk has much better speakers and a comfy chair. Closer to fridge and food. Much better!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play on the couch in front of the tv I usually turn something I've already seen on the tv so its not quiet but it does't steal my attention

feffy

feffy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for serious tournaments I play at the table, so I concentrate better, and if you play in a bed, and the tournament lasts for more than 3 hours, the concentration is quickly lost and there is fatigue. So I'm at the table!