play or not

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never stop playing whether I win or lose. To me, practice makes perfect and that is my motto to continue to practice. Hope all win their games.

Beatlebug

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
in such cases, I can not play for 2 or 3 days anymore.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never stop playing whether I win or lose. To me, practice makes perfect and that is my motto to continue to practice. Hope all win their games.

Beatlebug

That doesnt sound like a good practise mate, how do you continue play if you keep losing. Like you'll play till you put your whole money, car or home? That's also bad staying in a table for long hours if you're in a profit. There should be limit set for each.
You cant just see or learn all by yourself, there's tones of experience people over years learnt from poker. You can't dive into cash table and stay there wheter you lose or win much just because of more practise.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you continue to play if a bad luck streak comes along?How long do you stop playing games? Or play hard despite losing
Sometimes I stop to play for the rest of the day, when I really had enough of thsat BS and AMAZING hands (of my opponents).

nathan12420

nathan12420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Beatlebug

I'm like this for the most part, but every year or so I end up taking a month or so off and come back super strong...sometimes I just get burnt out on the grind, but its easy to do when you go zero to a thousand or something and then take a big shot bc of your impatience and stuff. This is just my experience.

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you continue to play if a bad luck streak comes along?How long do you stop playing games?Or play hard despite losing

Usually i go breaking bad lol. Frenzy calls, agressive mode on in the other words. Tilting makes me make very bad decisions

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i just stop playin couple days or i change the site for playing

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to stop playing while you are losing. Losing creates an urge to play more so that loss can be recovered. And that changes the state of mind and consequently you can't play your normal game which leads to more losses.
Maybe that is the reason much is talked about the discipline of the mind and the game. I suggest stop playing and drain the thought of the losses. Then re-start fresh. I try to do this but i feel that most of the time i can't forget about my losses.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't recommend forcing the game. Usually the downswing just continues. I think relaxing the game for a few days is the right strategy!

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Reducing the time you play and studying more can lead to a sense of positive momentum again. Or reduce stakes and number of tables to increase focus and limit exposure.

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you continue to play if a bad luck streak comes along?How long do you stop playing games?Or play hard despite losing
I have to... Maybe after little break but it is the only way for me to earn money.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play carefully and I stop playing for 1-2 days if the things are not so good! Generally I try to be carefull and not do things that I will feel sorry, or I will regret!

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to stop playing... and I have a losing limit where I have to stop playing. :)

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep playing normally, I don't stop playing

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stop playing when there's no inspiration. I come back when I'm inspired, that's what makes me feel good!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If there is a bad streak, I stop playing for a short time and then I play again ...

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
subject to excitement, so if I lose I play even more)))

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
basically I continue because in poker everyone is often unlucky

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play ... as long as I have time I will continue playing

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One day of rest, if it does not help, then you need to rest for a week:deal::deal::deal:

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i play play play and.....play
no use to stop
rgd

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stop playing when I have 0 on my account. I don’t make any deposits. I play freerolls until I win something. So far I’ve only played freerolls for a month with no result. It can last months, years.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortunately me personally i often can not just take a break when things are goind bad . i get angry and my ego gets damaged so i play more and more and it sometimes gets worse

it is important to know when to take a break

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question, friend, I usually spend about three days or even a week for the brain to reconfigure. But without luck we will not live without it.:)