Play the game without obstacles

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think listening to music while playing poker can hinder your game?
I think that music or something else should not interfere with you while playing a game, you should concentrate on the game

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if the music is calm and not loud, this is not a hindrance, for me personally!

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can listen to quiet background music...

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sometimes I like some background music, sometimes something jazzy, sometimes a lit bit harder. It depends on my mood. But quiet music does not distract me.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play my A game with music but not so loud

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that music or something else should not interfere with you while playing a game, you should concentrate on the game
I think it's optional some people like to play in silence so they don't get disturbed or distracted and some people like to listen to music or have a drink before playing and play in a relaxed way

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes.I think music is a distraction while playing poker. That is for me only. It may be relaxing to other players. I have a difficult time paying attention to the game. Once, I was kicked out of a game online, because they said I was playing too slow. Go figure.
mange1234

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's optional some people like to play in silence so they don't get disturbed or distracted and some people like to listen to music or have a drink before playing and play in a relaxed way
for example, I like to play icki ice ice

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not used to listening to music when I play, but I prefer music played by an orchestra

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I'm not interrupted by the music I put on, in some cases yes, when the video is good, but I minimize the window and that's it. 😅

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on the mood. Sometimes I listen to music, and sometimes I prefer silence. But in general, personally, music helps me to be more focused.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't mind some low background noise. Anything beyond is a distraction for me.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know, I have moments when I want to play in complete silence, I have moments when I put on my headphones and listen to music, sometimes I play while watching a movie or a football game... different psychic states, so I'm not a conservative person about my game

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people like to play with music. It's better for me to play in silence, so it's easier for me to concentrate.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music charges and sustains the desired wave/mood, so for myself I see more benefit in it than harm to the game)

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music has never stopped me from playing poker. You just have to choose music that suits your heart, and not listen too loudly. Good music, as I think, stimulates and even sets you on a positive wave!

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, that can depend on each person, in my case it depends on what type of music can give me more concentration and other music can deconcentrate me, there are also moments sometimes I need to play without music and turn everything off.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually make him play the game with no obstacles and no pressure(y)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like absolute silence, so I can hear what my opponents are saying about me.:ROFLMAO:

Top 10 Games