With the Pandemic, Are You Playing More?

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have totally increased the time I play poker, which I have never achieved until now, I never spent as much time as I do now with the pandemic, my price level, my bank as well as your price, but I rose very quickly in levels and I lost everything hehee

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, because my other hobbies are paused at moment, so there is more time for poker ;)

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly. I'm more at home, I have more time.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have no doubt I'm playing more with the pandemic, I'm at home a lot of time, doing my "home office" tasks, wich takes less time than usual, not 8 hours a day.

So, I'm losing more money with the pandemic, lol.

meagain00

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, me, I have improved a lot and it is that practice makes perfect.

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am definitely playing more due the pandemic. I wasn’t as affected work wise last year, but this winter, I’ve had more free time and have been playing a lot as of late.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah everyone is playing..

I follow some GM in chess and they are playing too a lot

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately not. I keep working. = (

J

Jyko3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day, right after the start of pandemic, I am playing poker, my day starts with it.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes that and retiring gives me a lot of time to play.

M

monsieur penous

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 100% playing more, there was one day where I played over 5000 cash games hands in one session. Can't really do that if I have to leave my house

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I spend all day playing poker and I even managed to increase my poker cash.

Working at home it was much easier to reconcile the game.
So yes, the volume of games has increased.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt!!! I have greatly increased my game! Playing almost all day

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During COVID time, unfortunately, I stoped offline games with my regular company. But we started online home games on PS. Skype comunication at the table. There are pluses and minuses.
Lately I've been spending more time on poker theory than on practice because of COVID restrictions.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a pandemic, there is no more fuss.Yes, we have more time to play.But there were more other concerns.there is no fame ahead.everyone is waiting for spring.And the new arrival of the disease.Although everywhere in the whole remove restrictions and people go out of the framework of being begin to live as before.let's see, time will tell.We believe in the best.all drifts and good luck!

J

JDolla

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely been playing more poker as of lately

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on some level I play a lot more, but I also noticed in my wallet because there is less money in it: D

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, i play more poker than ever. When we have to go to the office again it will be less.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend all day playing poker and I even managed to increase my poker cash.

Undoubtedly, I started to play more poker. Poker distracts from all problems, plus it brings money.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play once a week at my local pub, during the rest of the week I was usually playing other games on F.Book. Poker among them but for fun money, then when the first lock-down started I found my self playing on F.Book and thought why am I bothering with fun money when I could play on pokerstars for real cash.
So that was it I re-opened my account and started on-line, I had over $200 in my Stars account from the last time I had played so was pleased it was still there and set my self a target of $300 which I smashed before the end of the year and now am close to $400.
Not a great amount but enough to play in Micro and Low stake games, I personally do not think about winning huge amounts of money as I really don't need it, but it is nice to be able to say I want X amount in my bankroll and go for it. I will be more than happy if I can get it to $500 by next Christmas 2021 and if I have more I will raise my buy-ins and play for higher stakes.
Poker is a fun hobby for me, not a money making pastime, sure it is nice to live off your Poker winnings, but for me it is like playing for the highest score in a video game, you want the highest score just to say to yourself, I Did it!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I could not play because I made a withdrawal of $ 20 and they asked me for documents and others and others and I sent everything and they frozen my account, my account is restricted.

K

Knava999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, as I have played Poker, I will continue to play! I have nothing to wave.

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah staying at home gives me more time to play. Half the screen if for work and the other for tables😂 Not a bad thing I guess.