With the Pandemic, Are You Playing More?

B

boomcha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I only joined cards chat because of the pandemic to start back on the PS freeroll.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A smart person will always find how to spend time with benefit. Poker is a good choice.:)

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't. My job continues. I don't have vacation.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I spend all day playing poker and I even managed to increase my poker cash.
And it is right! Now is a great opportunity to rise a couple of limits higher.:)

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The impact on gaming companies has been severe. Just look at the stock graphs of three leading U.S. firms in this industry since the beginning of 2020. Needless to say, corporate accounting departments are feeling the crunch. But people still need to gamble so online poker is a realy good choice. hehe

E

eaglelancer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not really

Considering Americas Card Room has put a limit on how many free rolls they have now. :-(

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm actually playing about the same amount, which is not very much. I am currently living on my family's property, which is a few hundred acres of farmland and woods. We don't have a lot of animals. But even without animals, there is still always something to do. So I try to stay busy, keeping up with the maintenance on the different houses and their yards. I might play a couple of on-demand tourneys or S&Gs in the evening here and there and one tourney in the wee hours of the morning when there are enough registered players for it to start. And I might go a day or two without playing at all. So, about the same amount overall.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I play now much more poker, Because I stay mostly inside The house and would be very boring without poker, I play like 8 hours a day

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play online poker, so nothing has changed for me in this regard, as long as I played poker before, I still play so much.
Maybe the players started playing more because they started going out less.
And I play tournaments, the coronavirus has not affected the daily schedule of online poker tournaments in any way.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend all day playing poker and I even managed to increase my poker cash.

Now there are half of the planet and I am among, we will rake together))

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EVEN managed to increase poker cash? Like - you were net negative before? I didn't know that was a huge accomplishment.

C

crymwolf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pandemic - good idea for PS especially. In that time I play with more pressure - I have a lot of free time.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play every day. I lose in expensive tournaments, the game just doesn’t add up. The game is playing normally in cache. In general, I am satisfied with the current state of things. Good luck to all like-minded people.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was used to playing almost every day, but now with the pandemic what I do practically all day is to play. Although it is a very difficult and sad moment for the world, the dollar has risen and the poker rooms are fuller and with bigger guarantees, so for those who play poker this is the perfect opportunity to play because there are many more recreational games and the prizes are bigger.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More poker

Hello, it is really like this, since the pandemic I am playing a lot more and studying a lot more poker, I want to achieve my goal of building my bankroll from 0, it is hard and slow work but I am going to achieve it in a few days. requirements to become a platinum cardchat member:D:)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes I play more, and to be more accurate, I play more comfortabe, without interferences!

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too!! now I increased my money a lot compared to before

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Traffic at ACR might be down, pennyrolls the new norm?

With ACR'S policy of fewer free-rolls, more penny-rolls, you can see the trend. Luckily Cardschat is still a free-roll. Let's just appreciate what we have, poker and health-wise.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought online poker traffic was up since the pandemic?

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It had no effect. But I started playing Stalker more :D

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing a lot now that I'm quarantined from work and pretty much forced to stay indoors. I played a lot of poker before but now it seems like more because I'm able to play during the day instead of during non peak hours after I return home from work.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play less, I’m medical worker and now days I’m little busy at my work. Don’t have much time for playing, and when I have I’m tired or want to spend time with my family

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can say that I also play poker non-stop, but I don't see my bankrolls increase, I loose allways on weaker cards in tournaments, and I stopped playing cash game ... it would be better, I don't know how other players go? :confused:;)