Open-Face Chinese Poker

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not know this game. At the moment I do not plan to learn another variant. If I ever do it, I imagine it will be omaha. It is the one that attracts me most after the no limit holdem

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And one of my favorite games, it helps a lot in the holden outs count.
Particularly I can spend hours playing.

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chinese poker

Personally I do not have much knowledge of this game, however I registered on a page that gave a bonus without deposit to play this modality that I was trying to learn to play to see if I took advantage of the bonus but did not continue researching and lost everything, with this article I will clearly understand a little more of Chinese poker

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played ofcp 3 months ago. Very good game, but probably cant be play in tourneys

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first time I've heard. interesting information, maybe i need to try for the overall development. many thanks

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another variant of poker; I have not played this variant yet, although it seems interesting.

I will try to play it later but definitely without bet hahaha.

although this variant seems to be very complex and somewhat boring for its large amount of time in playing it.

S

SandroPiers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best place ever to play OFC!

Tronsuperstars.CC baby! Not only does it also pay dividends and has other games besides OFC, it also has a system in place that renders "play solving" bots, useless! Been playing there for 9 months now, zero complaints! Visit us yo!