Online or Live

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the online game is much more fun, because you can be comfortable in your home, it's a quieter environment, the only disadvantage is if the internet fails and disconnects you in an important situation.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online game but wanted to play live

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer sitting across from the player you are playing against in a live setting. I feel you can get a more accurate read on those players. The only real advantage to playing online is the fact you can play multiple tables/tournamens a once.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played both, but like to play tournaments online

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get more enjoyment live because I play live when I am on vacation, so I am more relaxed and already in a money-spending mood.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course live poker is better. Real poker is live poker. But I play only online. It's safer for me. I will not lose money. This is still my entertainment and nothing more.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beyond the obvious, there is no doubt I would take playing live over online in a heart-beat.
Mostly there is the trust factor that online poker has never mastered, but has in the past on more than one occasion proven just the opposite.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like both, but i prefer online, becouse i can play at every time and every place for example in my bed. Online you get more hands.

Live is better for the feeling, it is like an other world and the fun-faktor is more than online.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning online seems much harder than winning live- that has been my experience. I definitely prefer playing live.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me live or online

me i enjoyed both but people play different at live then they do online when they are in a free roll. even some of them will play real loose if there is a rebuy in. because some people can't play very well unless they have double chips then the next person. so they can be a chip bully.

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play online you can use some programs like HM2, you can multitable etc, but in real life you can see people, it realy helps if you can analyze their moves and even if just see person It can say a lot. Plus in recreational places like LV the way more fish, if you know right time to come there..

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to mix in live play as well. it brings a different element to the game and can be a fun time joking with other players.

D

dpoole71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing live for cash games but tournaments i prefer online but overall cash is more exciting and fun to play

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like playing live and online

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree, online and live its two different things

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never played live poker online before ,of course I like online, but my dream is to play live poker ,it's just that poker is prohibited by law in our country

Organize a Home Poker Game