Omaha Is better than Holdem!

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never played omaha,so I don't know how it is,i will git it a try!!have a nice day!

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer hold'em ....And omaha is ok but in omaha you have more actions......more players in a hand then in hold'em.....More players want to see the floop in comparation with hold'em.....And the last think about this: in omaha you have the obligation to use 2 cards from hand and 3 from down..........you cannot use just 0ne from hand....or all the five cards from table like in hold'em.

vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello . I do not know who said that Omaha is better than Hold'em. The fact that there are many combinations is yes, but you can be ahead in the beginning, but in the end you will definitely be behind. This is purely my opinion.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha vs Hold'em

Which game do you like better?
I love Omaha 4 cards are better than 2!
I really enjoy both games but I must say that Omaha is more fun and more frustrating than Hold'em. hands and hand values change so rapidly and don't forget that with a full table of Omaha almost 3/4 of the deck is dealt out. I have found it difficult to play both Omaha and hold'em at the same time on line as the calculations in Omaha are a little more detailed and it is difficult to switch back and forth. I played a live cash game of Pot Limit Omaha recently and I really got lucky. The bets were kind of crazy as pot bets were almost every hand. I was patient and calculated the potential of my 4 cards before I committed, I did get lucky a few times and walked away with $800 winnings after about 10 hands...glad I walked away..As for Omaha Hi/low on line I have noticed that if the betting gets too silly and you win 1/2 pot, after the rake you don't gain much extra...

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what people say there is less variance. Never played as I'm still mastering Holdem. Someday though. someday.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is faster, better?

Texas hold'em. Is slow. A game of patience. Omaha? Not so much. Omaha is an action game a draw game. A game of how many more out do I have over you. I love you Omaha. Ty cc for your site.

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my honest opinion it is no better than holdem. holdem poker is very simple and even a child knows how to play just by looking ... different from omaha that I don't even know how to play

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No, Holdem is better than Omaha for me))

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem is better omaha is a totally different game.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
omaha o texas

Hi. I play both, Omaha HI / LO is good. but without doubt the NL holdem texas 6 players is the best

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
There is no better modality than the other. Each one will choose the one that they like the most or in which they feel safer to play. Personally I only play NLHE. I know how to play the other modality but it never appealed to me.:stupido:

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play Omaha, I didn’t like it, I prefer to play NL Holdem

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who likes what... I'm more of a holdem.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion omaha is a two-edged weapon, meaning you can immediately make a strong hand but at the same time your opponents can have much stronger hands that you don't expect. I prefer hold'em.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, the All CardsChat Community! That's why Poker is that a great game, because everybody can choose yourself any kind
of this wonderful game consider your character, age, habits, and etc... But I'm personally, by possibility, for universalism, because,
if begin something going not very good in one from kind of Poker, you can to try to play in another (or others) kind(s)... As for me,
in the present time play in NL Holdem and PL Omaha, but, if I will feel, that need to change discipline, that I'll do it for sure,
because I played in many kinds of Poker, and have the different experience and successes... The same I wish Everyone!
Good Luck!;):)

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried PLO but it is still a mystery to me. It is my fifth year playing holdem so it is hard to want to learn a new game.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like PLO more than NLH, but in PLO variance is to high: you almost always lose all in with second nuts flush, set to a full house etc.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why but I play way better in Omaha Hi Lo than Hold'em. I can see opponents' cards better.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta love Omaha double the fun and if you pull your hair out in hold-em with bad beats you might want to shave your head:drunken_s

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like Omaha PLO8. but there is a lot of people don't know how to fold. they will chase and call with any thing. so i have to play very tight until a couple levels of late reg.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dabble in both holdem and pot limit Omaha. I prefer holdem bc it can seem more straightforward. With plo you have to beware when you don't have the nuts and are facing huge bets. Yesterday in a tourney I had to think a few seconds about a jacks full of kings hand in plo but in the end couldn't fold, even though 2 hands beat me. I was relieved to see a king high straight. Given the jacks as a pocket pair that hand I would never fold. But I do enjoy plo when it's spreading, especially when people don't know how to play.
Plo 8/b is a nightmare though

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules