oh my goodness knocked out by same hand

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing 2 low stake tourneys last night at partypoker, In both these tornaments i needed about 10 -15 people to be knocked out, to be itm. In Both these tournaments i had ak and raised pre flop, and flop coming down 669 rainbow in both tournaments. I bet out after flop in both cases and get called, hit my king on turn in both instances, and moved all in when i hit king, only to find out my opponent hit quads 6's. Would not of changed the way i played my hand but was wondering if any1 out there has any similar type of stories where this has happened.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Happens to me, maybe not quads, on a nightly basis. Last night I would have won $2 for a bounty and minimum $4 more for being itm, but my AA did not hold up to an A5. 844 was on the flop, then 5 on the turn, then 5 on the river.
Just be patient and keep playing. Prizes will come your way.

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens to me, maybe not quads, on a nightly basis. Last night I would have won $2 for a bounty and minimum $4 more for being itm, but my AA did not hold up to an A5. 844 was on the flop, then 5 on the turn, then 5 on the river.
Just be patient and keep playing. Prizes will come your way.
That was a sick river. I think they should bring out a new nl poker game without the river. lol :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands