Offline poker game for practice?

R

rollothecown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker apps

I do think that poker Apps can help a little bit for the novice. I never really learned anything from any play money poker including pokerstars and fulltilt et all. I just cant take games that i dont pay anything for and i dont think other players too. Although some apps tournament apps that is get a whole lot smarter. As far as books, in my opinion go ahead and read but i never could understand those either until I started to play play play then those other things start to make sense. Even a freeroll is money. As the levels move through begin to feel like i have more equity in the jackpot so to speak. A lot of people talk about grinding the microstakes. To me that is boring poker. I do do small stakes sit and goes. Eveybody has there own style. I like also to shoot for the stars once in a while. Best of all is getting out and going to the poker room. Poker drills are good, like jonathan littles. But that is realistic to that situations.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP 2008 Battle for the bracelets was the best I played but it was super slow. For android "million dollar poker" is realy nice
For PC you should try "Texas holdem poker deluxe edition" or if you're a patient person WSOP 2008 Battle for the bracelets

Very good game friend, is at that time when I started playing poker from this application for android. He brought me great memories. Since at that time there was no good Internet connection through this area.

With regard to reading books it is perfect as well as you could be reviewing some important hands you've played and also compare with what you're reading. Greetings and hope you serve help.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you, guys. I thought it would be better to just practice against real people.
I agree with you that it is better to gain experience playing poker against real players and you will have good skills in playing tournaments and cash games!

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should try replay poker its an awsome website to practise your pokerskills

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Snowie could be a solution to offline play that could have positive effects on your game. Program costs money . Comes with free trial check it out

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the things I like to do and should do more of when not playing online is take a deck of cards and deal out a random flop and go through ranges and how you should play from each position and give yourself a balanced range for each board. Then you can see what you would do on the turn and river as well and get much better sense of ranges.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Like Mick Jagger said, "I can get no satisfaction".

Pudiel

Pudiel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a human game, I can't play offline, because I know i'm not against real players, so is better to get a good reading. Or just chill the mind a little bit...

Top 10 Games