The number of hours you spend playing poker.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I must play an average of 8 to 10 hours a day, there are days that I play for more than 12 hours.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot when I'm in canada but in the winter I am a snow bird and do not play at all. Man I really miss playing till i get back.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nowadays I'm playing about 1-2 hours a day on days that college gives me a break (i'm in medical school)

During pandemics i used to play for 3-5 hours a day, every day except sundays

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Currently I am playing very little due to problems external to poker, but when I did it was a minimum of 8 hours a day.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Per day usually 2 hours is enough even when you are playing freerolls which last way too long - ~ 4 hours ...

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play for about 6 hours on weekends in mid-level tournaments.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
On average, I play 2-3 hours. I play up to 4-5 hours on weekends

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play all afternoon, going into the night, every day.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
i used to do 17-30 hours a week playing poker , but as now working so hardly 6-8 hours now per week

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play around three to four hours. There are days that I go over eight hours of course.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It would average around an hour and a half per day currently.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the day. During the week it is 2-4h max. On weekends 6-8h

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that more than the time you spend playing, it's important to always play wisely and study a lot to learn something new every experience you have playing

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, I'm taking a break due to the war and the lack of internet. Mobile Internet is there but weak. I used to play for a couple hours every day in the evening.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I must play an average of 8 to 10 hours a day, there are days that I play for more than 12 hours.
I imagine that you dedicate yourself 100% to poker, my respects to you for your great effort, responsibility, and dedication.

Nowadays I'm playing about 1-2 hours a day on days that college gives me a break (i'm in medical school)

During pandemics i used to play for 3-5 hours a day, every day except sundays
It's quite interesting that you like poker so much that you take the time to play, as I know from personal experience how difficult and time-consuming studying medicine can be. Good luck with everything you do, brother.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Currently I am playing very little due to problems external to poker, but when I did it was a minimum of 8 hours a day.
I really hope that you can solve your problems and your situation will improve soon, you can use that time as a moment to disconnect from problems playing poker, it works for me, when I play poker, when I play poker I disconnect from my problems, but then when it goes badly if I tend to feel a little bad, it's normal, although it's a passing thing. Best of luck and success brother.

Per day usually 2 hours is enough even when you are playing freerolls which last way too long - ~ 4 hours...
If sometimes it's difficult to play freerolls that last too long when you don't have enough time, sometimes it's happened to me that I'm in prizes and with a good stack, and with the opportunity to fight for a good place and prize, but I have to go to college and I have to stop playing, that really sucks me up, the fact that I don't know how far I would have gone if I had continued playing.

At the moment, I'm taking a break due to the war and the lack of internet. Mobile Internet is there but weak. I used to play for a couple hours every day in the evening.
I apologize, I would like to know where you are from? I hope the situation improves and the conflict can be resolved soon. Stay strong wherever you may be.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont know,but probably less them 8 hours per day,if the day have a lot of tourneys that i will play or not if i dont sleep well maybe i dont even play XD
God bless

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
average how many hours do you spend playing poker per day or thr
Usually a play 2 to 3 hours per day. Weekends I can play some more hours, after all is when a I have more time to spend.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm playing an average of 8 hours a day, every day of the week.