The number of hours you spend playing poker.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. When I started I played between 4 and 8 hours a day today I play according to my classification in the MTT tournaments. I can get to play 4 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've recently been signed off work due to a blood clot so I've been playing daily normally 5 quick free rolls and maybe 1 or 2 small ish knock out tournament a day and loving it as a great way to pass my time whilst I cant work and almost give me a wee sense of victory if I win or make a small profit in the day! And I'm up so far so enjoying it - want to get a big win under my belt now though!

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On average how many hours do you spend playing poker per day or throughout the week?
I probably spend at least 10 hours a week on average. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time, so I don't play as much as I would like :(

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
when I can play free it may be that I play between 5 and 9 hours

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on the number of tournaments I play on a day. But on average, I play about 8 hours a day.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Between 25 and 30 tournaments, I play very comfortably with 6, but I always vary between 8-10 simultaneous screens

Good numbers, reaching so many hours, it certainly has a good ITM.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One day I got to play 12 tournaments at the same time, it was too crazy.

My maximum was still at 7, as I was quite unprepared, it was a little complex, but since then, I've prepared myself, I've installed Jurojin, I use a not, but I have a screen, without using only the screen, but now, I leave both well positioned, to be able to use both screens, I won't open many at first, but I intend to start playing more and increase the number of tournaments, I really need to generate games, my history is irrelevant, so I need hands, I want to see my limit as soon as possible .

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I believe that on average I play 8 hours a day, there are days when everything works out and I end up reaching the final table, on those days I play for more than 12 hours.
The important thing for every poker player is to have a game routine, study hard and practice.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It all depends on how much time I can spend on the game, now a little less max +-3h, but when I'm focused on playing in a larger tournament with a satellite game for a ticket, it can be from 8h to even 12h.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On average how many hours do you spend playing poker per day or throughout the week?
On average I play like 6 to 7 hours a day.
but i am looking for playing more.
I am not pro yet but i look forward to be a pro

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On average I play like 6 to 7 hours a day.
but i am looking for playing more.
I am not pro yet but i look forward to be a pro

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi there!
The average duration I play poker for is 5hours a working day and 10hours a non working day.
I try to have some days off from poker to be around for my girlfriend.
Gl at the tables.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Earlier play poker of 2 to 3 hours every day, now I play of 3 to 5 hours on weekends.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
three hours a day, or around 20 hrs a week

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, usually on monday

Aspiring or professional already?

Had a look at sharckscope from PS, increasing results. nice! I noticed that the profits started only after 1k of games, what changed?

B

bluewingolive24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Nowadays I'm playing about 1-2 hours a day on days that college gives me a break (i'm in medical school)

During pandemics i used to play for 3-5 hours a day, every day except sundays
Um.. how do you stop???

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already played 8 hours a day, but I wasn't living. So I decided to reduce it. I currently play about 4 hours.

UnderDawg5501

UnderDawg5501

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
My time playing depends on the day. I spend more time reading, studying, working on getting so many ideas and thoughs straight in my mind.

Likely 1 to 4 hours, a mix of cash games and tournaments. Looking for that spot which fits me. One can nor know what works without experimenting!

Cheers!

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Aspiring or professional already?

Had a look at sharckscope from PS, increasing results. nice! I noticed that the profits started only after 1k of games, what changed?
Yes, I'm a professional. What changed was that I joined a team at that time, where my knowledge was very great and my game changed from water to wine.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I'm a professional. What changed was that I joined a team at that time, where my knowledge was very great and my game changed from water to wine.
Congrats! :)

Oh, does it mean that you became money-alcoholic? :p