November Results/December goals

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since November was pretty much an awful month, despite making an okay withdrawl from profit, I'm set some solid goals for December:

1. Post more on CC. This means not only a post here or there in a thread that grabs my interest, but keeping up with them and coming back to the threads more often. Sometimes, I find myself writing something and then leaving it all together and not coming back to see what other's input was.
2. Meet some more CCer's. With my school schedule, I don't always have time to play the CC buy-in events. Hopefully, once winter break starts, this will change. I'd like to talk to some more players and get to know more people from the forum.
3. Show a profit at the $5 SNG limit.

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
November Goals:
1. Make my first withdrawal. Success!
2. Post monthly profit at $10 SNG/MTT. Success!
3. Move up to $20 SNG/MTT by month's end. Failure.
4. Win an MTT (this goal is staying here until I hit it). Failure

November was quite a disappointing month for me. I stayed clear of the ring games, except for messing around at the $0.50/$1 Horse tables. (which I did surprisingly well at) But, the strategy of building BR with SNGs and MTTs was a failure. I did post a profit for the month, but it was the worst since I've been tracking. The only bright spot was my withdrawal of all my deposit money. That means my BR is made up of 100% profit, which is a good feeling.

I started to play worse as the month dragged on, and it became obvious that I just don't enjoy grinding tournies. So, I'm changing focus yet again, and diving back into the ring games.

December Goals:
1. 10k hands at NL/PL25.
2. Post profit at NL/PL25.
3. Obtain Silver Star
4. Be comfortably rolled for NL/PL50 by month's end.
5. Make at least one deep cash in an MTT.
6. Win an MTT (this goal is staying here until I hit it).