NewComer Thread - top 10 things?

S

sboilyw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the top 10 things someone should know about cardschat?

Hey, I'm new to the site and there really should be a newcomer thread. Came for the passwords but decided to stay. There are some neat features, and the more you're on the more you find - but if you don't like the hunt it would be nice to have the top ten things to know easily described. I'm new, so not 10 so far but:

1. When I came back to the site a second time I couldn't find threads I was interested in, to see what had changed. Well, now I know that Quick Links lets you mark where you've been and where you've posted so you can find them easily (That you get an email if someone posts against your thread is also good)

2. Search - great to find answers without asking the same questions over and over

3. Wish I'd have know about the cardschat incentives before I'd made my first deposits

4. Hand analysis

5. Where the passwords are - I wouldn't change how you do it - its easy enough

Others?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
- if you want to look at the most recent posts use the "new posts" link
- check the calendar for all of our games/events
- read the FAQ
- the mods show up in bold if you need help with anything - and juiceeq and dakota-xx are the best :p (joking young men)
- if you need to report a post to a mod you can use the little triangle on the top right of the post - that is more effective than sending pm's
- this is the best damn poker forum in the universe!

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- The "Search" function is your friend. Always use it BEFORE you start a thread to avoid redundancy.

- Explore the "User CP". There's a lot to it and it has many settings to personalize.

- Have a question about Cardschat? Always start with the "Rules & FAQ", which is here:

Attachments

• CCconfus.jpg
    CCconfus.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 5
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the others said.

Also check out the "sticky" threads at the top of each section of the site.