New Wireless Poker Controller

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just read about this on Pokerati. it's a new wireless poker controller that works on most poker sites. If it makes multi tabling any easier i'm all for it. They're not for sale to the general public yet but I already preregistered for one. Looks pretty slick.

img01.jpg

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm. I wonder if enough people pre-register for this, that it will actually go into production and be made.

The pic you posted looks like it was done in Adobe Illustrator, which made me think it might be some kind of scam but I found a pic on their site with an actual model, and links to articles on their site. They say they don't give your info to third parties, but then why would they ask what your favorite poker sites are?

Depending on their pricing point I can image this thing selling like the George Foreman grill has. Too bad it looks like they're just marketing it to poker sites. You'll probably be able to get this thing through Frequent Player Points or something.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up for info a while ago, but the info they sent out says that it will be $79.99 which is just too much imo.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very sexy but its not worth anymore than 20-30 bucks to me.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is a waste of money. I think you would look like a nerd using this thing when you are playing online.

M

mimi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They say they don't give your info to third parties, but then why would they ask what your favorite poker sites are?

I would guess it would be to make the controller more adaptable to the most popular sites, wouldn't you think? And also to market to other players on those sites.

jj48fan

jj48fan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up for info a while ago, but the info they sent out says that it will be $79.99 which is just too much imo.

$80 seems pretty cheap to save all that extra energy you're exerting navigating that rollerball.

If they would only come out with a machine that automatically blinks your eyes and you'd be set!!

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure there are already controllers on the market. I saw one that looked like a remote in a christmas issue of bluff, or PokerPro...can't remember for sure. I'll look for it when I get the chance.

nutshooter

nutshooter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This looks pretty cool. I wonder if it can show stats and odds. I might get one if they're cheap and it knows whether or not I am about to do something stupid. Maybe I can program a boxing glove to come out of the center and prevent something stupid.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
meh. i prefer usin my mouse. U'll look like a gimp sittin in ur room by ur self wavin one of them around IMO.

C

CardConnoisseur

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only question is..... will it work well for the Mac?

suiKAted

suiKAted

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be very good, does it have to be stuck in front of the computer, and my life much easier, could play more comfortably and perhaps to improve the results ...

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone notice the red "TILT" button on the top right of the controller? LOL

imasquare

imasquare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that thing looks sick!!!!!, but i don't know if i could trust a wireless controller, i don't know how it works, but what if something goes wrong and it clicks the wrong button or something, i could loose all my pennies:eek: , but thats a great idea.

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone notice the red "TILT" button on the top right of the controller? LOL

I was reading on the site and the tilt button will lock you out of your poker room so you don't tilt off all your loot. Talk about lookin' out for ya.lol

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was reading on the site and the tilt button will lock you out of your poker room so you don't tilt off all your loot. Talk about lookin' out for ya.lol

Lol, this thing is a joke. I hope nobody really tries to buy this thing.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just use my wireless mouse on my stomach while im laying down watching tv. Wouldn't that be the same thing?

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

As long as you don't hit it accidentally!

The TILT button would be better if it tilted your opponents. And as long as I have a wish list, how about WIN and SUCK OUT buttons as well? ;)

G

gkh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehe thats pretty cool. But I think it would make decision much more impulsive.