P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi -- new member here.
After playing online poker off and on for quite a few years, I am losing all faith in its integrity, I thought I'd join this site to see what others have to say about their experiences.

I have to admit that I can't complain about losing any money playing at pokerstars because I've never made a deposit there and have actually cashed out a couple of times. The Poker 888 App I tried was so awful that after fighting it for 1/2 an hour I abandoned my free money and have never returned.

Years ago, Pokerstars was fun -- lots of chances to pick up a bit of free cash, and I've managed to collect $200 so far with a small bankroll still remaining there. The folks that control the deals also seemed to have more respect for the odds of poker. Now, I'm constantly seeing my superior all-in cards going from 90% on the turn to 0% on the river. It happens FAR more times that the odds holding up.

It seems to me that when someone first signs up with PS, the cards are very friendly and winning seems a bit too easy. However, as time goes by if no deposit is made and the person isn't increasing their stake in more expensive games, the luck dries up, and winning is rare.

Anyone else with similar experiences?