(NEW) Cardschat Article of the Month contest!

• Thread starter Dorkus Malorkus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand the point of emailing the essays but just curious, are you guys going to post just the winning essay or all essays?

Out of curiosity, will the articles be reviewed "blind" (basically where the author name will be omitted during the review process to prevent any unintentional biases) or just reviewed as is?

I'm seeing some good questions that I hope get answered!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if anyone wishes to remain anonymous then i suggest stating it in the e-mail you send - then the only person who will know tha author will be Tammy (juiceeQ). i don't see why anyone would want to do this though - the articles will be judged on their own merit in any case.

i was also just planning on posting the winner tbh. if anyone wants to post their own submissions either to get feedback or because they thought they were 'robbed' of a victory or something, they are of course welcome to do so.

-foldemstupid

-foldemstupid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I just wanted to say I will try this challenge,but dont look at the spelling too much...lol!:deal:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi

I just wanted to say I will try this challenge,but dont look at the spelling too much...lol!:deal:
Well, keep in mind, we're looking for best overall, so you should do your best. Just make sure to use spell check, and you'll be fine.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So - what happened :questionm :questionm :questionm

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

sharpone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like

Hmm i like this idea, it opens up a new aspect of our forum. I wish i win i havent won anything in a long time if ever, but i have played thousands of hands so i should have a lot to choose from.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry for the delay in results - hopefully we'll announce in the next couple of days.

we won't be running this again but will be starting a new monthly award in its place - stay tuned for more info. :)

Falloooooon

Falloooooon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the unsticky mean there has been a determination made about the first and only contest?

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've spoken with the judges and it turns out the winner of the contest is Falloooooon. Congratulations, please PM your FullTilt name to Nick to redeem your prizemoney. Thank you to all who participated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.