music while you play?

A

AJRiale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I luv to listen to music when i play it helps me get into the zone and concentrate. I like listening to classic rock, rap, alternative, country pretty much anything bout pop and emo

P

Paulozg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music is great while playing poker! It helps me not getting bored, and you know if you play poker bored, it's total disaster! I listen to all kind of rock music while im playing :D

S

StevenMick12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah cant listen to music when they play it totally gets me going...especially when it comes down to the final table i get up and shake the house!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sheepodog

Sheepodog

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got tonight menu its gonna be Eric Clapton Blues. But I always have music playing while I play...soothes the savage beast dontcha know!!:D

deadhxc

deadhxc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loastfm radio on the alice in chains channel

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My latest Rhapsody playlist:

Attachments

• 0828plyList.JPG
    0828plyList.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 4
icecold24k

icecold24k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do listen to music when I'm playing online. I have never played live but if I did, I don't think I could listen to music at least until I get comfortable with the live process. I have a whole mix of music on my ipod though everything from rap, soft rock, metal, and even a little bit of country. I keep my ipod on shuffle so I usually always have a really random mix of music playing.

quintass

quintass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself dont listen to music when I play, live or online. Although I've always wondered how players can properly compute pot odds and such in their heads while listening to music and lyrics. Whatever works I guess. :D

blade1984

blade1984

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i listen to music all the time to get me in the mood and also to help me get over a bad beat i listen to ROCK and thats all i listen to anything else would put me to sleep:icon_sant