Music When You Play

vnnby

vnnby

Visionary
Awards
I can both with music and without music. I listen to music of different genres depending on my mood, often very energetic.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
When I play in tournaments, I definitely listen to music, it allows me to concentrate on the game.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
I rather don't to be honest.

When I'm playing poker I like to be concentrated and keep.me.mind in the game... Background music might distract me and stop me from seeing moviments that might matter later on

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Awards
I listen to a lot of 70's and 80's music like the Eagles and the Police and just a mix of other stuff.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Some not only listen to music, I know one player who won $ 2000 in a tournament and jumped on the table and started dancing to the music until we calmed him down.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
I like to play poker in silence because that way I can focus better on the game. It happens to me that the radio stays on, which of course has rock music on it. Sometimes music bothers me, but if I concentrate well on the game, I don't even hear it.

J

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Listen to music all the time when I play. The type of music really depends on the mood but usually I tend to put some chill music on.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Awards
MA
I don't remember maybe ten to fifteen times since 2007. I will try in the coming days

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Most often I listen to music while playing, everything. If I really liked some kind of music, then I put it on repeat until I get bored. I don’t know about everyone else, but when the music is playing, I’m not so offended when my hands move. Music inspires and calms at the same time).

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
you need to listen to background music, and ordinary songs prevent you from concentrating on the game

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Awards
Sometimes it helps to keep calm, but I really think it is a bit distracting.I usually listen to cumbia or heavy rock

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Awards
I have a playlist of songs , i like listening to those songs , many of them are trance music , or else I will be watching youtube,netflix,twitch , etc :)