RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i find old songs very relaxing , 50 60 , like paul anka put youre head on mu shoulder , songs like that

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is a great idea to listen to music. It is something that can help you in tournaments.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although my taste in music spans to almost every genre, from bebop jazz to classic flamenco. When I play I find lyrical conscious hip-hop keeps me up beat and focused. While getting a little lost in the lyrics keeps me mentally set apart from the actual cards I am playing. Which for me is very important so not to get too emotional or impulsive. Here is one of my favorite artists to listen to at this moment while playing.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
music is good, many people like to listen to different music while playing, but everyone is looking for what they like

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe some kind of relax music can help you a lot. It can help you to keep patience and not loose it in key moments, because it,s very important to be patient, especially if you play some kind of long MTT,s which you need to play for many hours to show a good result.
I know some people prefer to listen to some rock bands, not sure if it can help, but tastes differ.

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time i play without music but on some boring tables it's the only thing that keeps you awake or

on live events when the others are playing to loud with the chips in front of them.

RParris

RParris

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Weird?

I only listen to Everbody loves Raymond and that 70s show at the table. Any sitcom pre cell phone would work but these are definitely white noise and allow me to zone in🥸

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta have some tunes going when playing poker, live or online, helps me keep focused. I'm not great at curation and have a pretty wide range of genres I like, so shuffling this playlist can be a mixed bag sometimes but I usually enjoy it. Spotify's discover weekly playlists can be treasure troves of new artists to enjoy, I just end up adding everything to this one playlist which I have downloaded on my phone so I don't have to rely on data or wifi.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Rd1t40kbV98v4kzm8TyiH?si=0614a68b094c4d0f

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
If music when I play, then Simply Red.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better not to listen to music, it affects the game, if fast loud music is playing you can make a mistake

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music often accompanies me in my everyday life also when playing poker. In the game for lower stakes I often listen to the music of the Yello band. Wherever more money is involved, I do not listen to music so as not to lose concentration.

K

Klmor14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Need to find some nice jazz music stream tbh

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pink floyd. But unfortunately the flow with pokerstars that you can’t play background music on your phone when you play with on the App . With gg poker you can do that . I think PokerStars need to change that

Z

Ziele

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bob Marley Best to pk And with a smile, we collect the chips in a full box:icon_sunn:icon_sunn:ad4:

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer see strams, not listen music

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
cranberries and the who, top to top

N

nazonazo87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Muisic while playing

Playing poker while listening to your favourite music will help you concentrate on the game!!

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music while playing and I like it. There is a feeling that I think less with music and it helps me to play better. Because without music, I think more and begin to believe that my opponents have bluffs and they need to be opened, or vice versa, when they really bluff, I can not open them with a good hand. And music as a kind of tool that helps to remove unnecessary thoughts. I hope you understand what I mean.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

I usually watch TV when I play online but music isn't a bad idea as well maybe I'll try that and see if my luck changes lol

F

Fangson

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Something neutral. Lofi hip-hop radio goes great.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, listening to music while playing is normal, the main thing is not to distract from the game itself:)