I prefer to listen to beautiful instrumental music

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything calm that can help me concentrate is good sometimes I radically change it to trap and hip hop hahaha

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Soda Stereo and Gustavo Cerati is my favorite music !!!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often listen to music. This usually helps me focus better.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the day. Mostly classical though sometimes I really turn this off when I notice it is just distracting me more.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually turn on the TV otherwise throw on one of my playlists on YouTube

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I love to listen to music that I landed mostly hit songs from the 80s and 90s. Some say that listening is not a good idea but if you're upset really helps.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always different. depending on the mood at the moment.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't like listening to music while playing. But lately I have been posting current collections on youtube to listen to while playing.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A relax music is always good...When im in a big pot hand i turn the music off after i start again.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen reggae while i playing. Its more easier for me to stay focus with some music, but not over 130 bpm... the type of music can change my mind.:icon_rr:

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to hear binaural beats in the focus frequency, sometimes it helps to keep patience and reflect a little before each move

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
type of song....

Mostly when participating in live or online tournaments, I listen to techno music, it relaxes me, and when I feel relaxed, I feel confident and broader mental, with more ideas, etc.:cool::cool:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when everything goes well, I listen to music
when everything goes bad, I throw the headphones out of the balcony.
although I think that we should do the opposite[emoji1787]

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont like to listen to music during a game. I think it dristracts you from what is happening at the table. You should listen to the other player to glean information. Also you are mmore aware of posible reactions that signal tells.

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear no musik ,I play better wihout musik

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I never watch T.V. or listen to music, I find them too distracting, and I like to concentrate on the game as even on-line you can pick up a few tells from how people will bet on certain hands.
I once held pocket Kings in a game and my daughters boyfriend was watching me play, right away he said "All-in, All-in"
I just laughed and said " I want them to go all-in so I can call" The flop came K K J and I checked the quads. sure enough the two other players started to bet, I waited until the timer went down and He said "Raise!"
"No way" I replied "I am just going to call and check the turn" The turn gave another Jack and I checked again By now the boyfriend was tearing his hair out "Get it all-in" he screamed and I just said "watch and learn sonny"
The other 2 players bet again and I pushed in a small raise, just to keep them interested the 1st player was pot committed and pushed all-in the 2nd player flat called and I re-raised to bring 2nd player all-in because calling the 1st played made him pot committed.
I just sat there laughing to myself and said to the boyfriend," they are both holding Jack 10" and when the cards were turned over for the river sure enough both had Jack 10.
How did I know? I had been playing these 2 players for over 30 mins and knew the type of hands they were playing and could read them on every hand.

m_v_a

m_v_a

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, according to the mood and situation, in 90% of cases, of course, without music, but when you just want to play not much "getting involved in the game", while simultaneously doing other things, you can listen to music)

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chilling music/house best for me :)

Same here, but sometimes in a big situation or a big hand I usually have to stop the music to really focus on whats going on.