Music with Poker

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
has to be a neutral or chilled vibe....ive found that other types of music cant actually induce tilt....

R

RiverKing422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love listening to music while playing poker, it always puts you in a great mode all the time

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to the classic hits radio station. I like songs from the 70's and 80's.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What kind of music do you listen to while you're playing?

Hello people! I bring you a new question. I know that many of my questions may seem irrelevant, but I like this community and I am interested in getting to know its members better. So, what kind of music do you listen to while you're playing?

I prefer classical music, and I think Tchaikovsky always brings me good luck (except Swan lake).

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
If I listen to music while playing, ( which i often dont)
is Classic Rock i´m addicted to
What abt yours?
Rgds

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
listen to all kinds.

at the moment I am enjoying a lot of post-rock but if i am deep into a grind and need energy will put on some classic rock

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Gustavo Cerati hear the breath albun !! I focused on the game and in turn enjoy !!!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on my mood, but usually I often listen to music while playing poker. The music calms me and helps to be concentrated.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on my mood, but I am convinced that music allows me to calm down and stay focused.

G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
silence

I prefer silence when I'm playing

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in silence but sometimes I listen to deep house

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how can you sit in silence and play silently for hours! this is a diagnosis. you can just go crazy. I listen to music. which one? by mood.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some times I'm able to listen to music while playing poker online. listing to music while playing in a live tourney i'm not sure.But with my luck i would listen to music or wear ear plugs. so I would not have to worry about people clinging there chips when they playing or not. a sound of clinging chips would bother me and give me a headache after awhile. So I guess I would listen to music while playing poker.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally, I like fast-paced upbeat music with a tempo that somewhat mirrors the speed at which I’m playing (I.e. the more tables, the faster the music). When I don’t have a bajillion tables up, I like Imagine Dragons and AWOLNation the best right now...but as things wind down I’ve been known to listen to a rather eclectic mix including showtunes to sing along to [emoji4]

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love listening to classical music playing poker in addition to being very harmonious at my profile I have facility to devolve it helps a lot to stay focused

I really believe that different types of music for different people help profile in Poker performance of each one of us

I think it's valid and interesting to listen to music during a game of grinder

:jd4:mateuspoker

E

eyeluvpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has got to be 80's rock!! Best music ever.

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen music which don't give go to sleep from five hours of the tournament.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I prefer the classic, the most varied style

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I listen to trance music , old trance , some favourite hits , trying to find some hits I han't heard before , but I also like different kinds of music from the old decades 80s 90s 00s , sometimes classic . For the time being I try to listen and categorize some unnamed or unknown songs that I have in my hard disk , that keeps me busy while I play :)