Music or No Music?

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So when at the felt or just online do you enjoy music whilst playing or find it distracting. In general I feel like it helps me focus and not get impatient easily. At the felt in tournaments I have even seen people watching sports and even a film! Barely having interest in the poker.
Definitely music, listening to it distracts me from external noises, it relaxes me and makes me more opposed in the plays

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i played on the computer i played listening to music several times ,now that i'm playing on the smartphone without music i realizei that with music or without my game does not change anything if you think that with music you play better good luck!

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I listen to music because it keeps me entertained, especially when other players are taking long to call.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not usually listen to music, but sometimes it happens.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start an ept or poker video in the background and listen to it or watch some parts ( it has music sometime lol but for me it's just because it's better than music.. before i used to listen alot of rock while playing and sometime IT had a bad impact on my decisions)

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm really interested in the game, I get rid of everything that can stop me, or distract me ... well, music, umm, no, I do not like listening to it while playing. I like the sound of cards and fishe better)

C

concoman710

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music definitely helps me in a multitude of ways. When i'm sleepy, fast paced music can bring me back to life. When I'm anxious, calm classical works for me. Lots of times I can burn out on constant audio though so I have it quiet mostly.

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends very much on your mood.It helps in general.If u play a long tournament music will be great.I usually stop the music when i have a good hand and in pot are more than 2 players :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finding myself more often than not listening to music while playing cards. For the most part, it is just back ground noise. Does seem to help with being patient and focused on what is going on at the table.

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u on to something

i always listen to music while i play....keeps me calm baby:cool:

vipweb

vipweb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
р

it is better not to listen to music while playing

T

tojobaggins

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go with the song loop

i find that a playlist will sometimes change the mood of the moment when i need it to remain steady, so i just play the same song on a loop for like 10hrs straight.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sometimes music can live up to the final table happen and knocked me down in the dust! Ultimately it's all about the vital decisions on the table!

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I often play with music better than without it. as they say in Russian music to live and build helps

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I put a song to listen to, I also like to play soccer games or some content about poker, but when I'm in moments that require more concentration, I'm not using it just to not be bored with the long hours of a tournament

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, I am indifferent, with music or without music, I would still be focused on poker, what I want is to win.

r2205

r2205

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never listened to music while playing. After reading the posts, I thought maybe I should also put some music and maybe this will help me. I will experiment.

A

AaaB0rat3000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good is movies watching in tournament play

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can do both, it depends on mood (she can tune you on the good way, but also can harm you by distracting your mind)

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes music distract me so I think depends of your mood how to play poker with music or without music

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta have background noise for sure...

Music. films, TV, podcasts great option too

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course with music. in complete silence I will not be able to sit for hours playing poker.