the most profite game

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
NLH and PLO are the popular games. This makes me think, the more people in the tournament, the harder it is to win a prize. Right? I only play micro tournaments, and those tournaments have a lot of people, on the other hand, the not so popular games, the micro tournaments have 20-50 players, or even less. (e.g. Badugi).
If I want to make a good income from poker, it's something to think about, expanding my knowledge to other games. I don't think we can get stuck in NLH or PLO. I think we can make good profits in micro tournaments of less popular games.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the most profit game?!. By my opinion, this is not depends directly on type of game, and first of all depends on self player...
I mean, on him of character, nervous system, age, and etc., and of course, Skill! Something like that!..

J

jafarito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my most profit game. who interested in video?

Attachments

• 3216$.JPG
    3216$.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
....honestly lowball games are full of people who have no clue, also pl08 is a great too(y)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should not forget that the prize fund directly depends on the number of players)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i always loved mixed games, nlo8, stud8, plo8
all the fun stuffs

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm a player in micro tournaments so I have this most profitable game

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are right. Always thought of trying some other types. I had tried badugi in the past and although I found it easy and fun never really stuck to it for some reason. Maybe this year.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, NL10 cash games are the most profitable. I think it's the best for me, and on good days I can win $50. But sometimes I also play in good knockout tournaments, and my biggest win in those tournaments was $300, so I still like cash poker better

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What's the most profit game?!. By my opinion, this is not depends directly on type of game, and first of all depends on self player...
I mean, on him of character, nervous system, age, and etc., and of course, Skill! Something like that!..
you're right, but that's not my point...

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think you should not forget that the prize fund directly depends on the number of players)
That depends. Yesterday I saw a Badugi tournament, $100gtd, buy in $3.20.
There were only 11 players, so the whole prize went to first place. I don't know, it looks like fun to fight for first prize among 11 players.

Top 10 Games