Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if I can play 20 MTTs every day, and finished in the money in 25% of them, and win 1 in the 20

I've never heard of anyone in the entire world who runs anything close to this ^

'Winning' MTT regs. are typically ITM 14-15% & I'd 'guess' they are winning less than 1 in 200. (I think I'm winning less than 1 in 20,000 :( )

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments and preferably with Bounty

Hello friends. What would you consider to be the most profitable online poker modality? Cash game, tournaments, spins or sit & go?

I believe that profitability in each type of poker depends largely on the ability to adapt to each type of game ... I am inclined to play tournaments and preferably with Bounty since beyond reaching the Final Table or not I also know You win for each one that is eliminated. Greetings

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case I´ve found MTT and SNG up to $5.5 more profitable than cash-zoom tables.

G

gbaby91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
played over 100 times 25cents for 45 ppl but its like 7-10ppl are out for more than 30 mins...its tight for me every time .Spin n go max is luckier to me ...thats 90 out of 100 times

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is evident that the profit of a poker player who is not an experienced professional is higher at cash game tables than at tournaments.
The main problem with participating in tournaments is the fees, known as rank, which must be paid at once in a very high amount just to participate at the table. If we don't have a lot of budget to participate in tournaments with this type of financial requirement, which we must pay a high amount just to play not counting the value of the chips that we normally bet on poker being able to win or lose the cash game is the best option In addition to the relatively high financial demand, another disadvantage of tournaments is the high competitiveness, although it is more exciting We must never run away from competitiveness or any other type of challenge

the point found here is that for players who do not live exclusively to play poker or carry a huge baggage on their backs, these two requirements weigh a lot But we also shouldn't be unfair to tournaments that have proven to be very profitable on several occasions it is possible to participate in tournaments with more than a thousand participants and with breathtaking prizes turnstiles have also proven to be, in my opinion, much more exciting Tournaments are great, especially for those players who are not so casual and who understand a lot about strategy and take poker a little more seriously not that cash game players don't take poker seriously, the only point I would like to point out is that cash game has high profitability possibilities and we need a smaller budget to play

the point found here is that for players who do not live exclusively to play poker or carry a huge baggage on their backs, these two requirements weigh a lot But we also shouldn't be unfair to tournaments that have proven to be very profitable on several occasions it is possible to participate in tournaments with more than a thousand participants and with breathtaking prizes turnstiles have also proven to be, in my opinion, much more exciting Tournaments are great, especially for those players who are not so casual and who understand a lot about strategy and take poker a little more seriously not that cash game players don't take poker seriously, the only point I would like to point out is that cash game has high profitability possibilities and we need a smaller budget to play

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

the point found here is that for players who do not live exclusively to play poker or carry a huge baggage on their backs, these two requirements weigh a lot But we also shouldn't be unfair to tournaments that have proven to be very profitable on several occasions it is possible to participate in tournaments with more than a thousand participants and with breathtaking prizes
turnstiles have also proven to be, in my opinion, much more exciting Tournaments are great, especially for those players who are not so casual and who understand a lot about strategy and take poker a little more seriously not that cash game players don't take poker seriously, the only point I would like to point out is that cash game has high profitability possibilities and we need a smaller budget to playIn short, you should never choose one modality or another and turn a blind eye to everything for the sole financial factor satisfaction and we are comfortable in the game we are playing makes a big difference in our results, especially in the medium and long term Never forget that the best way to increase our profitability is to never stop evolving in our game If you want to know how you can Make money playing Poker straight from your computer, just click on the green button below to read our article where I explain it to you step by step besides showing you all my secrets to make money and increase profitability playing poker i also show how you can acquire an invincible mindset in poker, being cold and always right in your decisions

https://translate.google.com/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=pt_BR&gl=UShttps://apps.apple.com/br/app/google-tradutor/id414706506https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb?hl=pt

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

for me the most profitable game is sit and go !!