The Most profitable Poker Game for You is?

More profitable format

• Cash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SnG 1 table

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • SnG multy

• MTT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play double and triple up SNG 1 table. I find these to be the easiest to win. But I've been wanting to play tournaments more considering the profit to stake percentage but just havnt committed a decent try. GL

Those are very very profitable. The only problem is that sitting for a long period of time waiting for players to enter just to play.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably do the best in MTTs with a larger field, but I am trying to get better at cash games.

Things will get better in those if I can stop getting myself in positions where I am check/calling on the turn and river.

N

Noobs420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting to fill??

Those are very very profitable. The only problem is that sitting for a long period of time waiting for players to enter just to play.

I play on bovada. I find 5 dollar stakes to be harder bc lack of caring about 5 bucks causes people to play careless. You think that would be good but when you can't bluff bc people aren't scared, it's difficult.... so i find anywhere from 15 to 50 dollar stakes to be easier.

N

Noobs420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah, and the tables fill up pretty quickly. Hardly ever wait except maybe late at night on weekdays.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on bovada. I find 5 dollar stakes to be harder bc lack of caring about 5 bucks causes people to play careless. You think that would be good but when you can't bluff bc people aren't scared, it's difficult.... so i find anywhere from 15 to 50 dollar stakes to be easier.

I play on Bovada as well.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT nlhem, cash holdem freerolls omaha

For profit, I go with what I am comfortable with: no limit hold 'em.
Second on the profit scale is cash holdem
third is the freerolls omaha. Omaha is crazy enough to keep you guessing, with all the outs. And some of those crazy hands go my way in the Omaha freerolls.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT tournaments, sometimes sng 1 table hyper or super turbo

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To be specific, triple up SNGs have been the most profitable for me.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most profitable in poker for me: when there are additional funds - Sit&Go, when they are not - freeroll. But in the first, and in the second case, I have not yet received significant profits.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually make some quick profit playing spin and go and then lose it all in tournaments :(

Top 10 Games