Most Important Thing In Poker?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. bankroll Management- You have to have good BR to be successful long term.

2. Attitude- You have to accept the bad with the good.

3. Volume- In the long run the best players will win the money so play often.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
position is one of the factors, except for the position it is important what kind of hand you have, how your opponents play, the size of your bets. But I personally think that first of all this is luck. If you scored enough chips in the beginning at least 2-3 times more than your opponents, your chances increase

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the most important thing is patience, no patience winds up costing me.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is to withdraw the money won in poker without postponing it for later. It happens that then get your money does not work

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the position and the amount of chips you have when playing each hand is the most important thing in terms of making a decision, if you pay, you fold or raise the bet.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the most important thing in poker is knowing your opponent and their gamestyle.If you can advantage from this then your play is easier.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most important thing is luck. The 2nd most important thing is everything else.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most important thing in poker is patience and emotion control!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most important thing i have found is patience, you have to pick your spots carefully

M

marco40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the most important is my emotional state, we have to always seek emotional control in all areas of our lives, in poker the emotional control is worth a spike, big bubble, pot :)

M

marco40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
position is one of the factors, except for the position it is important what kind of hand you have, how your opponents play, the size of your bets. But I personally think that first of all this is luck. If you scored enough chips in the beginning at least 2-3 times more than your opponents, your chances increase
without emotional control all this is lost

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most important thing in poker is yourself. You must be ready to play, be focused on your goal, and have your mindset in the place it needs to be for you to feel comfortable at the table.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning is the most important thing lol. But you can be a winner and still not make money.So lets say money is the most important thing in poker?

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To remain calm!

To remain calm, to fight tilt, to manage bankroll, to be patient... to put it in one word, you need to be a disciplined person. So, I guess, self-discipline is the most important thing in poker.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard to name just one thing that is the most important when playing this game. I guess imo it would be tied between having passion and playing your position. Tilt control would be right at the top of the list as well.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The most important thing in poker is psycology. As better as you feel, the better you will play and you will enjoy the game.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how

how big is the pot . how good are your cards .patince wating for right time . havefunAA:D

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many factors affect the game ... I think that calmness and patience are the most important things for a successful game.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All the things that have been said already are important in poker.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to agree, if I have to just pick one it would be position.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with patience sure, why is it very easy to act impulsively when they play

Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, the most important thing, in my opinion, is knowledge and self-discipline, as well as a solid bankroll. without it anywhere.