TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also will include bankroll management as one of, if not the most important concepts in poker. You cannot win, if you are busto and cannot buy-in :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Of course, patience will always be paramount. A patient player is first and foremost a disciplined player. A player who has no patience in most cases will only feel frustrated.
Good luck.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently I heard, in my opinion, a rather interesting statement by the streamer: “Players always under-bluff on the river, players always call too often on the river + players don't bluff in non-bluff situations” !!! In my opinion, these words are worth pondering !!!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
pre flop range, TAG style, LAG style. 3 beting, 4 beting, size beting, ICM, solver, bubble

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pre flop range, TAG style, LAG style. 3 beting, 4 beting, size beting, ICM, solver, bubble
You forgot to mention many things but yeah it's needed in all aspects of poker.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus

be patient and know how to fold at the right time

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I realized that the most important thing for me is concentration on the game, when I am collected, then I have both patience and an exacerbation of a sense of risk

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bonjour

All we have to do during the game is focus on the cards and movement of the opponents, take advantage of the opportunity to win chips, and most importantly be patient when we don't get good hands for a long period of time.

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What in the hell could my opponent hold that he play his hand that way

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Study your rivals at the gaming table and see what type of player you are facing, but for me the most important thing when playing a hand is reading the game and you develop and improve it over time.