frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is the concepts you regard the most important when playing a hand? It may be a new thing you have learned and getting that made you get much more chips.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

play skillfully and at certain times analyze strategies to make the game profitable patience

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
timing. timing can determine different outcomes when the cards stay the same.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's patience. I believe that the player's patience is a key skill that allows you to achieve good results in the long run.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

Something that has helped me is knowing the rival, identifying the bluffs, those that want to make you pass without anything.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

to value a hand in poker you must take into account your position if your pair is high connected or of the same suit the number of players at the table is important:D

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To not over value my hand in certain situations. I tend to make calls in hands where it was obvious the opponent had an over pair, but I just couldn't muck my top pair top kicker, even though they 3 bet me preflop, potted the flop, overbet the turn and jammed the river 125 big blinds deep, and play a super tight 10/2/2 vpip/pfr/3bet strategy :(

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most important concepts I think is the position at the table when having to place a bet.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the concepts you regard the most important when playing a hand? It may be a new thing you have learned and getting that made you get much more chips.
Good time of day friend, how many people - so many opinions, I think that the key skill for victories is discipline! Being able to reset cards is a very important skill, you can't fall in love with your hand even if it is AA, in some cases AA can bring you great problems that can cost you all chips! Discipline and patience I consider one of the key skills for a poker player! Everything comes with experience, so I wish you patience and good luck at the tables!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I believe that the most important factors during the game are the concentration and patience of the player. Both of these components directly affect the results of the game.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to also say patience. Lot easier to say than to do. Seem to struggle with it time and time again.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important thing, I think, despite the different situations and outcomes of hands, is to always make only the right decision and look at poker as a huge distance and not focus on short-term results.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I try to understand in what range of hands could the opponent be. That' s why the informations of the game are valuable.

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting enough sleep and eliminating distraction. Focus.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it's patience, knowing how to wait for the right time to use your skill and attitude, not being afraid to risk a good hand and betting without fear.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I try to make the best possible decision each hand given the situation and my opponent.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study and tranquility were the ones that most impacted my game, I don't shoot for nothing.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For MTTs, it is:

Never lose sight of the 'current state' of the tournament.

Understand at all times which 'mode' you need to be operating on.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very ambiguous. For example, if I have a pair of sevens, and on the flop there are six, eight, nine. Then I bet everything

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is very ambiguous. For example, if I have a pair of sevens, and on the flop there are six, eight, nine. Then I bet everything
Hahaha... I am asking about concepts, it means I would like to know about really important general ideas. What you have said is very specific.
[emoji1374] Have health, wisdom and fun with good games.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The first thought is better than the second.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You win or lose learn/discover in a hand of poker at the moment that you check, call, bet, fold, or raise. It’s like trying to understand quantum mechanics. It will make your head explode.

Be aware and appreciative of when luck favors you rather than viewing yourself as a poker BEST just because you catch a big hand/score.

Not all heroes wear capes.
:tee:

K

kndjordan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Para mim, é paciência. Acredito que a paciência do jogador é uma habilidade fundamental que permite alcançar bons resultados no longo prazo.

Para mim, a paciência é o esteio do pôquer, junto com a matemática, é claro.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With certainty, patience and courage, patience to wait for a good hand and courage to bet without fear and even to bluff.