julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lo mas odiado

Hi. The most hated for me are the famous bad bits. which are generally in rivers, but what I hate the most when I am playing against a player who knows that he is going to beat me with rubbish hands, for example it has happened to me when I am short, I am going there with AA and the villain pays there, I know I am going to lose before I saw the flop, and that's how it hurts

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who waste time just to waste time should know that if they are a good poker player they are just losing out on the chances of getting the hands that they want to enter a pot with.:confused::confused::confused:

Totally agree with you. But I would like to point out that the other way around is also correct.

Unlike you, I am not a good player, so I want to see few pots when the blinds are small. Cheap flops are the most dangerous for me because I make mistakes and win little when I improve and risk losing a lot when I don't.
You, see, if I stall when the blinds are small, I benefit in three ways: from avoiding costly mistakes, from posting less blinds than average, and also from keeping you from entering as many pots as you would like (assuming the two of us are at the same table).

A

AssasinsNick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The worst and best thing about poker, in turn, is that no matter how skillful you are playing poker, or how much experience you have, there will always be the luck factor, which prevents you from winning or at other times makes you win.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're heads-up in a MTT, with more chips and get involved in an all-in, reaching the river with ~ 85%/90% and losing, being severely handicapped... (losing the tournament later).

winpot301

winpot301

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when i have for example 3 of the same and i lose against somoene who catch an lucky flush .:mad:

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In MTTs the hours of patience and discipline, only picking the right spots

In turbo SNGs downswings

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long hours on MTT and then you go out after the villain beats your good hand with two random cards on the bubble, meaning you walk away with nothing.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of all, I hate being distracted while playing. Unfortunately, this is usually very common.

A

abaraks91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting rivered by a player who had no business being in the hand to begin with. They start with "Any Two Will Do", then chase a long-shot through the flop and turn, just to catch their two outer on the river.

I'd have to agree, there is so many players who will play just anything, 6-J off no problem they will call 4x just because there fat stacked from an early all in on a dumb hand. Then they end up hitting JJ6 and you're out half your stack...