Most Hated

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What, in your opinion, is the most hated thing about poker. Some would say mucking the winning hand, others might say a bad beat on the river, or evev players who take the full time, even after one or two players have already done so. These are minor contestants for the hated crown. What pops my cork is being the Bubble Boy, particularly after battling through a large field for nothing, alas and alack so near yet so far.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say undoubtably getting two outered on the river on the stone bubble. Don't ask. It's happened three times.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bubble is pretty harsh as is villain hitting a one outer on the river.

What annoys me the most is when you have a domination edge and the opponent hits his kicker.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Getting rivered by a player who had no business being in the hand to begin with. They start with "Any Two Will Do", then chase a long-shot through the flop and turn, just to catch their two outer on the river.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What, in your opinion, is the most hated thing about poker. Some would say mucking the winning hand, others might say a bad beat on the river, or evev players who take the full time, even after one or two players have already done so. These are minor contestants for the hated crown. What pops my cork is being the Bubble Boy, particularly after battling through a large field for nothing, alas and alack so near yet so far.

Making mistakes is the only thing that upsets me in poker. Mistakes resulting from not paying attention, poor judgement, or disregarding my instinct.
I never get upset by any of the situations not within my control, like bad beats or busting on the bubble. As far as stalling, not only that it doesn't bother me, I welcome it at my table from the first hand of the game.

K

kesh13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who act like thay have never caught a lucky river.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not hate anything related to the game itself. Most people hate when variance is against them and they get bad beat of wrong site of coin flip. They forget though that the same force helps them in other cases and this is what makes the game so good and interesting. :)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pet peeve in poker is players that go all in with nothing hands and beat very good hands on pure luck. This drives me absolutely crazy !!!

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Peronally I hate being 2-outted or 3-outted in significant pots.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker, and in addition to the fun of the game, I also get money. So the only thing I hate is the problems with internet connection.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think anything external really bothers me all that much. I get upset at myself if I make a mistake. Even then, I don't get too upset and let things linger. To me, deal with the moment, then move on. There's always another hand/another tournament to play.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely having the nuts after the flop and getting a player to go all in only to have them hit runner runner to win. Has happened too many times. Surprised my computer still work. Lol.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that playing for many hours and flying out before the prizes is a strong blow.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Poker is masturbation of same 52 cards again and again with childish excuses, like if it's "important and interesting mathematical BS" LOL. online poker is when you're trying to rob someone from another country while poker site is robbing both of you. Wake up and start doing something useful. Life is not a never ending process, it doesn't matter if you win or lose playing poker, what matters is that you're wasting your life for deuces, jacks, aces...

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker really feels like the perfect game that can truly test your adversity
with its never ending variance that can gets to you in the most unexpected streets
oh such a despicable game

but such as life, when it gives you lemons

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bubble play with a small amount of people left in the tournament (say less than 8 people) and blinds are high. People play really conservatively and push all-ins only when they got an Ace. Feels like such a grind, as you're waiting for two people to go All-in and knock one person out so everyone left is ITM. Feels the worst waiting for that to eventually break.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being bubbleboy made me cry a few times almost:D:D:D

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting rivered by a player who had no business being in the hand to begin with. They start with "Any Two Will Do", then chase a long-shot through the flop and turn, just to catch their two outer on the river.
What drives me nuts about those people, is that they think they are brilliant. Like being a lucky calling station is a skill.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What drives me nuts about those people, is that they think they are brilliant. Like being a lucky calling station is a skill.

More often than not, these players are money-losers over the long haul, so I guess the few times they do suck out is worth the long time profits they provide other players.

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often than not, these players are money-losers over the long haul, so I guess the few times they do suck out is worth the long time profits they provide other players.
I know that, intellectually. Still drives me nuts in the moment.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting knocked out on the bubble is definitely in my top 3. But I think the biggest is playing in a tournament for like a full day or day and a half and only min cashing. As an example putting 20 to 25 hours into a 600 dollar tourney getting coolered and min cashing for 800 bucks. Drives me crazy!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What irritates me the most is the guy going with 62 and hitting a straight on the flop, but it’s also what makes me happy when I get it right. :hahaha:

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest poker pet peeve

I hate players online, and live, who criticize someone else's play, and will tell them off in chat. They bought in same as you, they have every right to play the hand however they want. And unless they ask, don't offer advice.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Making mistakes is the only thing that upsets me in poker. Mistakes resulting from not paying attention, poor judgement, or disregarding my instinct.
I never get upset by any of the situations not within my control, like bad beats or busting on the bubble. As far as stalling, not only that it doesn't bother me, I welcome it at my table from the first hand of the game.

I don't mind stalling either as long as there is a point. I like to see as many hands as possible before the blinds go up in Tournaments. That is the only problem I have with people stalling. I don't see the point of wasting the clock at the beginning of a Tournament if you are going to fold your hand. People who waste time just to waste time should know that if they are a good poker player they are just losing out on the chances of getting the hands that they want to enter a pot with.:confused::confused::confused: