One million dollar for a living. Is it enough?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely not. To provide for a family, children's education including college, and a nice vacation every summer.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on the your lifestyle.
If you do not spend much money, I think, you will be enough of this money.
For me million is enough.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it would have been enough for me, although there is a statement that the more a person has, the more she needs ....

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's amazing to read the answers. You ponder the question, " if you..." Did this man try to make money with his hump? I have a lot of money from my mother and father, but I never took that money in my hands. They're mine. But when I myself earn the then I I'd say: - YES. And the first thing to do is invite my dad to the village to the grandmother. An old house with a sloping roof. The grave of the grandmother. And freedom dreams.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends. In most countries you could live 200 years with that money :D. But in USA or England or some countries like that, no. Imagine you living 60 more years. You need to spend 45$ a day and in 60 years you will run out of money. If you could live on that a day.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact is that money is always scarce. Win a million and want a second. A million dollars gives a chance to increase the capital if you smartly invest their business. Nothing more. If you do not put them anywhere, they will end sooner or later, as you will allow yourself to purchase more expensive purchases. You need to invest in an active income. Money makes money.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this question. My first instinct is yes you can.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If you live in my country. I would say off course it is enough.But I don't think it is enough in US or Canada.If you have 1 million dollar in my country you don't need to work.Just enjoy your life.

And that mysterious country is ....

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe me, if you will win 1 million, this money will be enough to live in any country that you will want.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With a million dollars - you can live in any country well !!!)))
It remains only to win ..)))
:icon_king
как для меня, так что этот ответ является самым исчерпывающим.

I

Igor An

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give it to me, and I will show in practice that it is sufficient for life)))

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the person :)
And that's enough ...

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What will determine whether you can is your lifestyle!

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely not, especially if I want to have and support a family.

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have had enough! It would be foolish, if someone does not have enough of it for life!

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think even if you win 1 million $, you will always continue grow your 1 million bankroll, maybe not by playing, but by another investments, so i think that is the way that can give you "enough" for living for rest of life.

G

GeorgeCarlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depend of your lifestyle, but in general, money it's never enough, even billionaires trying to get more.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my country 1milion dollar is enough to live like a freeroll everyday :D

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine that you won one million dollars in a poker tournament. Weigh all your decisions and answer - will you have enough of this amount of money for the rest of your life, provided that you will also be engaged in that work in real life that will bring you pleasure.

P.S. I would very much like to hear the answer from the residents of USA, as this country impresses me very much and would like to live there some time. I will also be very grateful to the people of Canada for their response.

$1,000,000 invested at 5% will earn $50,000 a year.
Can you live off of $50,000 a year?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll find that the more $$$ you come into,the more you spend,atleast that's always been the case with me.:D

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I reckon so. I have no interest in buying anything incredibly expensive so I think that that kind of money would last at least a few decades. It’d give me more time to focus on my hobbies and have more free time.

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from the U.S. and winning $1 million in a poker tournament would be incredible! You could buy a really nice house with that kind of money. But, unfortunately, you wouldn't necessarily be "set for life"/never have to work again, unless -- like someone mentioned -- you lived frugally.

If it were me, I'd research & hire a really good investor who would make my money work for me instead!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Personally, for me this will be quite enough.
I know how to effectively use this amount of money to get at least 20-25% of profit per year. Nevertheless, I would continue to play poker and would try to spend more time on training and practice.
Good luck.