Mental Preparation

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practicing, playing, over time you will learn to analyze situations at tables, studying, training with programs (I always recommend the free ICM trainer that is for SnG but it helped me a lot to analyze the cards, my stack, number of players and position at the table)
Prepare yourself mentally, in particular, I meditate 15 minutes before the game when they are tournaments, I am not a cash table player (or at least not an hour at the table)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother

Yours is a great question, congratulations.

For those of us who play tournaments and cash, mental preparation is essential.

In my case, in my free time I am doing Chi Kung and Taichi, not only for my physique but also for the moments in which I play poker.

Those moments in which I do these exercises help me mentally to make decisions in poker.

For example, every player's problem is either a losing streak or the famous Tilt (simplified, you lose a huge pot and automatically go all-in with any card in the next hand).

Chi Kung and Taichi exercises help you take your time, breathe and meditate on that hand, if you made mistakes do not make them again in the following, and start again or if you are eliminated from the tournament, start a new one with the same energies that you had at the beginning of the previous one.

Bad energy is a very negative thing in poker. Fair Chi Kung teaches you to get rid of all that bad energy to turn your energy into something positive that will give you good results in the long run.

Meditation is a good process too, it helps you improve your emotional stability.

These exercises, as I said before, are not only essential for poker but rather for your daily life.

A hug brother, greetings:):):)

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Yeah, good and deep topic.
Mental preparation routines can significantly enhance performance by strengthening their mental game, improving decision-making, and increasing their overall effectiveness at the table. Success in poker is not solely dependent on technical skills but also on the ability to maintain a clear and disciplined mindset throughout the game.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no doubt a player can evolve if he is mentally prepared for it

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How can developing mental preparation routines, such as visualizing positive outcomes, focusing on strengths, and maintaining composure under pressure, enhance a poker player's performance at the table?
In the vast majority of cases, when I sit down to play poker, I am in a psychologically balanced and calm state, but this is not always the case. I read a lot and watched what professional poker players meditate before or after the game. I'm curious to know if there is someone here who does this, and if so, please tell me all the nuances and whether meditation helps at all. Maybe I'll start doing it too.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Practicing, playing, over time you will learn to analyze situations at tables, studying, training with programs (I always recommend the free ICM trainer that is for SnG but it helped me a lot to analyze the cards, my stack, number of players and position at the table)
Prepare yourself mentally, in particular, I meditate 15 minutes before the game when they are tournaments, I am not a cash table player (or at least not an hour at the table)
Thanks, @zer0c00l23, for sharing your wisdom! Practicing and playing are indeed the keys to learning how to read the table and analyze situations. I haven't tried the ICM trainer for SnG yet, but I'll definitely look into it to improve my understanding of cards, stacks, and positions. And it's awesome that you mentioned how meditation helps with mental preparation; after all, poker is one intense mental game. 🃏💪

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Hello brother

In my case, in my free time I am doing Chi Kung and Taichi, not only for my physique but also for the moments in which I play poker.

Those moments in which I do these exercises help me mentally to make decisions in poker.

For example, every player's problem is either a losing streak or the famous Tilt (simplified, you lose a huge pot and automatically go all-in with any card in the next hand).

Chi Kung and Taichi exercises help you take your time, breathe and meditate on that hand, if you made mistakes do not make them again in the following, and start again or if you are eliminated from the tournament, start a new one with the same energies that you had at the beginning of the previous one.

Bad energy is a very negative thing in poker. Fair Chi Kung teaches you to get rid of all that bad energy to turn your energy into something positive that will give you good results in the long run.

Meditation is a good process too, it helps you improve your emotional stability.

These exercises, as I said before, are not only essential for poker but rather for your daily life.

Hey there, brother! Thanks for the love and the compliments. Mental prep is a must for both tournament and cash players, no doubt about it.

I'm intrigued by your Chi Kung and Taichi routine. It's cool to know how these exercises help you make better decisions on the poker table. Handling losing streaks and avoiding tilt can be tough, but sounds like these exercises keep you in check.

Taking time to breathe and meditate on those crucial hands makes a lot of sense. And ditching bad energy for positive vibes? Count me in! This has been mentioned by @zer0c00l23 and it's always great to improve emotional stability, not just for poker but for daily life as well. 🧠

Thanks for sharing your secret sauce, brother! Sending hugs and good vibes your way! 🤗💫

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Yeah, good and deep topic.
Mental preparation routines can significantly enhance performance by strengthening their mental game, improving decision-making, and increasing their overall effectiveness at the table. Success in poker is not solely dependent on technical skills but also on the ability to maintain a clear and disciplined mindset throughout the game.
You're right, poker ain't just about technical skills. Keeping that clear and disciplined mindset is key to crushing it in the game. Thanks for the awesome insights!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hey there, brother! Thanks for the love and the compliments. Mental prep is a must for both tournament and cash players, no doubt about it.

I'm intrigued by your Chi Kung and Taichi routine. It's cool to know how these exercises help you make better decisions on the poker table. Handling losing streaks and avoiding tilt can be tough, but sounds like these exercises keep you in check.

Taking time to breathe and meditate on those crucial hands makes a lot of sense. And ditching bad energy for positive vibes? Count me in! This has been mentioned by @zer0c00l23 and it's always great to improve emotional stability, not just for poker but for daily life as well. 🧠

Thanks for sharing your secret sauce, brother! Sending hugs and good vibes your way! 🤗💫
Hi bro @CNXRegie

Thank you for your compliments first of all.

Chi Kung is an art of Chinese natural medicine. They are exercises that in the first classes work on the physical, and more advanced work on mental concentration and breathing.
For example, if you are trying to improve your joints at an advanced level, in each exercise you mentally prepare to improve that area of your body that is bothering you. So on in all body parts in each routine exercise.
The breath already enters a mixture between Chi Kung and Taichi. Taichi is a Chinese martial art in which defense and attack movements are made with breathing but without coming into contact or combat with the opponent.
You could say that it is a kind of simulation.
Many martial disciplines start with tai chi.

This helps you in general to improve your impulsive movements.

As our dear brother @zer0c00l23 says, it is not only useful for poker, but rather useful for life in general.

A simple example of serious life, you have a conflict with a person who annoys you and a possible confrontation arises, before that happens you analyze the consequences that could happen if this confrontation occurs. The biggest would be that your opponent ends up dead, as a result of which you would have several years in jail and what comes in the future as a result of this inconvenience.

In poker, the example would be, you have a good hand and you are comfortably located in an ITM in a tournament, where the prize not only guarantees the entry you paid for in the tournament, but also gives you a few extra dollars... .But, in that hand, you come across a play in which you have to call, but you can be out of the tournament, the situation is that the pot went too high and you are practically sure that villain is bluffing but you don't have the best winning hand. The question is... you pay and you're left out??? You don't pay and you keep adding chips up to a possible final table or more profitable prizes????
In that case these disciplines help you control your impulses.
You are in ITM in a tournament and you have AK in SB and you go all-in with the BB that you don't know he has but you underestimate that he is last and you say "this one is not going to have just AA". You underestimate it, the BB calls you with the love of life because she truly has AA and leaves you out of the tournament.
She also helps you with the impulse to always pay, or the famous tilt, or countless other situations in which you have to define a situation.
In other words, mental control helps you a lot to analyze the hand, in addition to logically studying the game and your opponents.

A hug brother, greetings and blessings

My name is Carlos and I from argentina:):):)

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
How can developing mental preparation routines, such as visualizing positive outcomes, focusing on strengths, and maintaining composure under pressure, enhance a poker player's performance at the table?
That's a really interesting question, I'm reading along with it too =)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The effectiveness of the player usually depends on the stability of his mental state. Meditation, sports, walks in the fresh air and active recreation, of course, all this has a positive effect on our psyche. But everyone has to choose for himself the methods or measures that suit him best.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Hi bro @CNXRegie

Thank you for your compliments first of all.

Chi Kung is an art of Chinese natural medicine. They are exercises that in the first classes work on the physical, and more advanced work on mental concentration and breathing.
For example, if you are trying to improve your joints at an advanced level, in each exercise you mentally prepare to improve that area of your body that is bothering you. So on in all body parts in each routine exercise.
The breath already enters a mixture between Chi Kung and Taichi. Taichi is a Chinese martial art in which defense and attack movements are made with breathing but without coming into contact or combat with the opponent.
You could say that it is a kind of simulation.
Many martial disciplines start with tai chi.

This helps you in general to improve your impulsive movements.

As our dear brother @zer0c00l23 says, it is not only useful for poker, but rather useful for life in general.

A simple example of serious life, you have a conflict with a person who annoys you and a possible confrontation arises, before that happens you analyze the consequences that could happen if this confrontation occurs. The biggest would be that your opponent ends up dead, as a result of which you would have several years in jail and what comes in the future as a result of this inconvenience.

In poker, the example would be, you have a good hand and you are comfortably located in an ITM in a tournament, where the prize not only guarantees the entry you paid for in the tournament, but also gives you a few extra dollars... .But, in that hand, you come across a play in which you have to call, but you can be out of the tournament, the situation is that the pot went too high and you are practically sure that villain is bluffing but you don't have the best winning hand. The question is... you pay and you're left out??? You don't pay and you keep adding chips up to a possible final table or more profitable prizes????
In that case these disciplines help you control your impulses.
You are in ITM in a tournament and you have AK in SB and you go all-in with the BB that you don't know he has but you underestimate that he is last and you say "this one is not going to have just AA". You underestimate it, the BB calls you with the love of life because she truly has AA and leaves you out of the tournament.
She also helps you with the impulse to always pay, or the famous tilt, or countless other situations in which you have to define a situation.
In other words, mental control helps you a lot to analyze the hand, in addition to logically studying the game and your opponents.

A hug brother, greetings and blessings

My name is Carlos and I from Argentina:):):)
It's my pleasure, brother. I think Chi Kung and Taichi can indeed greatly improve my overall well-being. I'd like to start with the basics, but I'm wondering if there are any restrictions for people with health conditions, like heart problems, considering these disciplines involve physical movements.

Thank you for pointing out the ITM aspect. I've found myself in several scenarios where I bubbled out and missed the money with only a couple of players left to be eliminated, and I usually have an average stack, not the lowest. So, I believe these disciplines could be really valuable for me to learn.
Thanks for sharing, Carlos. Un abrazo para vos también, brother, y bendiciones!

By the way, you can just call me Regie :)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother

Your answer is very good too, congratulations now for me at the moment in my case I see it as very difficult to achieve I think that the one who achieves that is a champion haha successes to all...

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is important to prepare mentally before a game. However, I only do this when I'm at the limit of my money, only then I tell myself mentally that I have to play as I should to recover what I've lost lately... the rest - the pleasure of the game, wasted money :)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First of all, you need to know yourself well, knowing your strengths and weaknesses of your personality, you will be able to know what takes your focus off and what destabilizes you.
That is, there is no magic if the person does not know himself. This is the first point and the hardest.
Because nothing will work in the long run if you don't know what actually happens to you.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's my pleasure, brother. I think Chi Kung and Taichi can indeed greatly improve my overall well-being. I'd like to start with the basics, but I'm wondering if there are any restrictions for people with health conditions, like heart problems, considering these disciplines involve physical movements.

Thank you for pointing out the ITM aspect. I've found myself in several scenarios where I bubbled out and missed the money with only a couple of players left to be eliminated, and I usually have an average stack, not the lowest. So, I believe these disciplines could be really valuable for me to learn.
Thanks for sharing, Carlos. Un abrazo para vos también, brother, y bendiciones!

By the way, you can just call me Regie :)
Hello Regie, it's a pleasure to talk with you brother.

Well, I'm going to explain. Chi Kung and Taichi are in themselves two different disciplines but they go hand in hand.

Chi Kung is based on Chinese body medicine. It is based on mental and physical concentration and relaxation through breathing.
In the main movements there is muscle relaxation based on stretching, then there is a process of mental concentration, where you slowly visualize all your body organs from the toes of your feet through the entire body to the last corner of the skull, and Then come the body exercises, where based on your mental visualization you are doing exercises linked to the pancreas, stomach, blood vessels, joints, heart, etc. to achieve positive energy in the healing of your body.
You should consult it, but I really don't think it affects people with heart problems, I think on the contrary. Since the exercises are so gentle, and do not require enormous effort, such as going to a gym, for example, then if you have these heart problems, I believe that they would be essential for your health.

In the case of Taichi, this is a martial art. But it is not a contact martial art, rather it is a defense martial art that simulates many situations in which you could see yourself faced in daily life, and that in turn with very simple movements you could solve them.
In turn, as in Chi Kung, the movements are based on breathing and are very smooth. They do not require a remarkable physical effort.

Both in Chi Kung and in Taichi, the central basis is to de-stress and control anxiety, which today are fundamental factors in the fast-paced world in which we live and which causes our health to deteriorate day by day.

For my taste, Chi kung, Taichi and yoga are 3 disciplines that anyone should do at least 2 to 3 times a week, to improve their daily routines.

In an interview with Damian Salas, my compatriot wsop 2020 world poker champion, he exposes all the benefits he obtained in performance for playing poker based on yoga.

If you have to make almost constant decisions in daily life, be it with children, family, work, etc. Imagine the number of decisions you have to make in a poker tournament. In a typical tournament of 5 to 6 hours, and supposing that you get to good instances of the tournament, you are dealt no less than 300 to 400 hands, in which you have to see cards, table positions, ranks, position in the tournament, your Big blinds, and in turn the confrontational hands in which you should see if you open raise, 3 bet, 4 bet, all in, calls, limps, in addition to live watch how your rivals play, and online take notes of players, hands etc.
Poker is not a game of, for example, I have 1010 and this hand is all in, no, the analysis is a little more complex than that.
That is precisely why, if you said that only in a game of luck, and well, the one with the luckiest could reach an important final. But you generally see players who always make it to final instances. And you wonder, could it be that this human being is so lucky??? and the answer is simply NO.
Behind this supposed luck, there is a huge process of studying the game, visualizing hands, practicing, studying the hands you play, etc., in addition to the physical/mental preparation that goes into sitting down for many hours in a tournament, having a enormous level of concentration, and the mental exhaustion that can mean sleeping badly, eating badly, instead of concentrating on the game, focus only on a hand that you played badly, or that the villain was supposedly lucky, and others.

That is why everyone agrees that meditation and these disciplines that I name, the most common being yoga, are essential in this process of adaptation to the game.

A big hug Regie, and I hope I have been able to answer your questions regarding these extraordinary disciplines that improve our quality of daily life.

A big hug and blessings brother for you and your family.

Below I leave some videos, if possible translate them into your language, or look for them on youtube in your language that surely there must be about Chi Kung and Taichi.

And in turn I leave you the interview that our coach from chile Fabian Pichara did to our world poker champion Damian Salas, I hope you can translate it because it is really very interesting.:):):)

Interview to Damian Salas

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Your answer is very good too, congratulations now for me at the moment in my case I see it as very difficult to achieve I think that the one who achieves that is a champion haha successes to all...
Hello brother and compatriot how are you???

I hope above all that all is well.

As I told you before, that routine really changes your life.

I hope you can make it one day. Do not see it difficult, on the contrary, try or try to see it with optimism and hope.

If you tell me "I don't think I can do it", the first word is NO, and that word in Chi Kung discipline in particular is almost non-existent. Because precisely this discipline tries to convert your negative energy so that its positive energy flows.

If we transfer it to poker, it's not that because you do Chi Kung, Yoga or Taichi you will never have a badbeat hahahaha. But what happens, after a badbeat, it generally occurs on a so-called tilt, which is the worst weapon against which every poker player has.
The disciplines named what help you is to channel those negative moments into a positive one.

An example would be, in an MTT you are comfortable in chips and you face a hand, for example the famous all in you with KK and the villain with AA, and I beat you and leave you with 8 BB. What do you think at that moment??? The next hand he pushed in with any hand because I was unlucky. But you don't focus for a second on thinking, and well it's a hand that can happen, and with these 7 BB I'll wisely try to get back up in the MTT and try to at least get into ITM.

Look, does it change the logic of the sequence or not???

Look, I'll tell you about an experience that happened to me 2 days ago in cash.
I generally play NL5 cash, I feel comfortable at those tables and I'm slowly trying to build a bankroll to play NL10 cash.
In 1 hour of session I lose 4 boxes, or $20. How do I lose them? I tell you.
1) I floped a diamond flush with a possibility of an open-ended straight flush, almost a dream play. On the turn a possible full house is completed for Villain, who before my 3/4 bet goes all-in. what did he have??? 4 Quads of 8888
2) From BN I 4 bet and CO calls me. Me with QQ, flop J 7 3 a pretty dry and beneficial flop for me. I bet 1/3 and villain reraises me POT. I pay, X falls on the turn, villain allin, I pay and he shows me JJ
3) I'm in BB with KK, I make a 3 bet to the UTG player who opened and calls me. flop 10 8 4 , I bet 1/3 and villain pushes me all in. I pay and it shows me 1010
4) In UTG a player opens OPR and I in CO 3 bet with JJ. Villain all-in and I already knew he was a recreational player so I called confidently. He had 37s of hearts. Imagine the joy that did not last long when on the turn the color of hearts had been completed and on top of that I had hit the J on the flop.

In other words, in 4 hands in 1 hour I lost $20. Up to that point, for the game 5 minutes, I left, I prepared some dunks, I did an analysis of the hands that I played how I played them and where I could have been wrong, and I let go of those hands.

After a 3-hour session, I ended up earning $4 at the end of the session. Logically, I could have lost less or more than what I had lost.
But the conclusion is that with meditation he was able to convert those negative moments into continuing to try to improve my game and that positive energy flow to recover me in that session.

Sorry that I took too long to explain it to you, but even more so that you are a compatriot, I tried to be an example so that you can see how this mental and physical health thing works, in this case referring to poker.

A hug brother, and we continue to see each other and analyze issues of life.

Greetings from Bahia Blanca.

Carlos:):):)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*coughs Loudly and rudely
Lesson 1

You live inside the mind of GOD and are mental consciousness bound to physical bondage within it

You cannot bend Gods mental construct with your mind

but with a certain key of understanding it can be bent at will

You want to maintain compusure under pressure? Then hunt for the most stressfull things possible. Go put 500$ on a cash game get all excited about aces and lose all your money that hand.

Next time you get dealt aces
understand ...wtf are you getting happy for, its not all sunshine and daisys

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as for DRUGS

THC
Pain killers
Mood stabilizers
Adderal
Caffiene
NoDoz
Cocaine
Methamphetamines
Energy Drinks
Meditation

The best way to increase Performance
Is to strengthen yourself
Do the hard work and the hard training off the table
Then do 36-48 hour nonstop sessions until you look like Barry Greenstein
OIP.h-poLbmPhWJWEPCffaxyLgHaE8

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Hello brother and compatriot how are you???

I hope above all that all is well.

As I told you before, that routine really changes your life.

I hope you can make it one day. Do not see it difficult, on the contrary, try or try to see it with optimism and hope.

If you tell me "I don't think I can do it", the first word is NO, and that word in Chi Kung discipline in particular is almost non-existent. Because precisely this discipline tries to convert your negative energy so that its positive energy flows.

If we transfer it to poker, it's not that because you do Chi Kung, Yoga or Taichi you will never have a badbeat hahahaha. But what happens, after a badbeat, it generally occurs on a so-called tilt, which is the worst weapon against which every poker player has.
The disciplines named what help you is to channel those negative moments into a positive one.

An example would be, in an MTT you are comfortable in chips and you face a hand, for example the famous all in you with KK and the villain with AA, and I beat you and leave you with 8 BB. What do you think at that moment??? The next hand he pushed in with any hand because I was unlucky. But you don't focus for a second on thinking, and well it's a hand that can happen, and with these 7 BB I'll wisely try to get back up in the MTT and try to at least get into ITM.

Look, does it change the logic of the sequence or not???

Look, I'll tell you about an experience that happened to me 2 days ago in cash.
I generally play NL5 cash, I feel comfortable at those tables and I'm slowly trying to build a bankroll to play NL10 cash.
In 1 hour of session I lose 4 boxes, or $20. How do I lose them? I tell you.
1) I floped a diamond flush with a possibility of an open-ended straight flush, almost a dream play. On the turn a possible full house is completed for Villain, who before my 3/4 bet goes all-in. what did he have??? 4 Quads of 8888
2) From BN I 4 bet and CO calls me. Me with QQ, flop J 7 3 a pretty dry and beneficial flop for me. I bet 1/3 and villain reraises me POT. I pay, X falls on the turn, villain allin, I pay and he shows me JJ
3) I'm in BB with KK, I make a 3 bet to the UTG player who opened and calls me. flop 10 8 4 , I bet 1/3 and villain pushes me all in. I pay and it shows me 1010
4) In UTG a player opens OPR and I in CO 3 bet with JJ. Villain all-in and I already knew he was a recreational player so I called confidently. He had 37s of hearts. Imagine the joy that did not last long when on the turn the color of hearts had been completed and on top of that I had hit the J on the flop.

In other words, in 4 hands in 1 hour I lost $20. Up to that point, for the game 5 minutes, I left, I prepared some dunks, I did an analysis of the hands that I played how I played them and where I could have been wrong, and I let go of those hands.

After a 3-hour session, I ended up earning $4 at the end of the session. Logically, I could have lost less or more than what I had lost.
But the conclusion is that with meditation he was able to convert those negative moments into continuing to try to improve my game and that positive energy flow to recover me in that session.

Sorry that I took too long to explain it to you, but even more so that you are a compatriot, I tried to be an example so that you can see how this mental and physical health thing works, in this case referring to poker.

A hug brother, and we continue to see each other and analyze issues of life.

Greetings from Bahia Blanca.

Carlos:):):)
Hey Carlos! Awesome to hear from you, bro! Your positivity is contagious!

Totally agree with you on the power of routine and staying optimistic, whether it's in Chi Kung, Yoga, or life in general. Bad beats happen, but how we bounce back matters most. Converting negativity into positivity is key.

Your poker stories and analogies are wild! Turning losses into profit shows your mental strength and meditation benefits. Thanks for sharing, man! Mental and physical health rock, not just in poker but everything. Keep crushing it!

Sending warm vibes from Manila. Let's keep chatting and exploring life's mysteries. Take care, bro! :) :) :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe in good mental preparation and the action of positive thinking, believe me and everything will work out, thanks for remembering

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Watch player in table how he play and just made adjust to the table......at the start just watching and after you will see how the players plays.......so i dont think its necessary to have mental preparation

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Watch player in table how he play and just made adjust to the table......at the start just watching and after you will see how the players plays.......so i dont think its necessary to have mental preparation
Sure thing, as a newbie player, watching and adapting to the table is essential. But a little mental prep can help you stay calm and focused. Embrace the "que sera sera" attitude, but don't forget to take a deep breath and enjoy the game! Good luck at the tables! 🃏😊