hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's rare to find woman in the top list of the best poker player in the world! Not even one female got any bracelet in her life! So, what is the secret behind that?
It's even very rare to find a woman in the final table of big events!
Maybe the woman is too much brittle, and doesn’t have the nerves for withstanding the poker pressure.
I notice that women are not good in bluffing, and easy to bluff. Maybe this is one of the reasons.
What do you think?
I will refrain from saying that I think this is the stupidest bunch of convoluted drivel I have seen since the last time I tried to figure out what our last ex president said when he tried to explain something. So since I refrained from saying it, I will let you figure it out.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that the fact that there are many more men in the world of poker than women, explains why men have better results.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no question :)), I don't understand why this question is still being asked?! it doesn't matter what gender you are in poker

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, I think the woman has a small advantage in live poker, because she disguises her reactions better, has more patience and more coldness when making plays. online I think everything is equal between men and women.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just because there are more men playing

But soon, we'll be on top