Marijuana and poker?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never combined these two classes. I'll take my word for it. But still I think when will let go a great sadness realizing how much money on the balance sheet.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the game I don't listen to music or watch videos I think it interferes with the game but this is my personal opinion

dackler

dackler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does it raise or lower your win rate?

Personally it works for me because it puts me in a good mindset. It definitely raises it. I don't think everyone would be the same way though. Some people can handle it while others maybe not so much.

dackler

dackler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the game I don't listen to music or watch videos I think it interferes with the game but this is my personal opinion

In live play I take my headphones off if someone calls me preflop.

0_5v

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm like just sitting here man, thinking of Mr potato head playing poker with headphones on listening to The stones, like eating potato chips. its like surreal man.

And then he takes his head phones off, cause Dave's not here man. Heavy.

dackler

dackler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm like just sitting here man, thinking of Mr potato head playing poker with headphones on listening to The stones, like eating potato chips. its like surreal man.

And then he takes his head phones off, cause Dave's not here man. Heavy.

smh :p

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In live play I take my headphones off if someone calls me preflop.
well, this is also not a bad option but I unfortunately have not played in a live poker in our country is prohibited by law

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
to each their own imo. If you works for you then by all means, but make sure you are still able to make solid and wise decisions while partaking.

D

dkb15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoking while playing... nah but drinking thats another story

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I could take cannabis and focus it's not for me.

volcov

volcov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know I never tried I do not know the feeling but I have friends that stayed in a bad vibe kkk

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this thread!!! I am always stoned when i play live poker and online poker. I do not drink ever, so MJ is my thang. I think it helps with critical thinking and strategy but thats just my honest and humble opinion on this subject matter.

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha, your gameplay will change a lot for sure :haha

A

Acunaaldje

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think any drugs will help to concentrate, So I prefereert to stay clean...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Seriously . Be carefull with canabis if you smoke it . Don't overdo it , don't take deep breaths of smoke all the time , you will get used to this , you will do this with the normal cigarettes as well , and this will hurt your lungs (as it happened with mine :( ) . Smoke , but don't overdo it please ;)

dackler

dackler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to each their own imo. If you works for you then by all means, but make sure you are still able to make solid and wise decisions while partaking.

Definitely lol :D

Not looking to get insanely blasted and then sit down for a session. Just a little bit to kind of put me in the zoOOOOOne. :cool:

dackler

dackler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously . Be carefull with canabis if you smoke it . Don't overdo it , don't take deep breaths of smoke all the time , you will get used to this , you will do this with the normal cigarettes as well , and this will hurt your lungs (as it happened with mine :( ) . Smoke , but don't overdo it please ;)

Solid advice. I usually make edibles as opposed to smoking so that I can stay healthy and be here on this earth for a long time ;D. I've got a family that I love very much. :cool:

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this is not a good combine with poker.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a very bad combination for me, does not bring anything in my game but crazy hahaha

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Marijuana and poker are part of my life since my adolescence, obviously form a good combination, depending on the time and occasion, always in moderation.

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to eat edibles and listen to very soothing chill music while I have sessions online or live that last for several hours. I find that it helps me to be patient, relaxed, and eases tilt on those bad beats. :D
It would be interesting to see how it actually affects the bankroll/playing level of the user. Do an experiment both ways playing a month using cannabis and a month not using. Track stats and Bankroll and then you can see if it was good for you or not. It's easy to think it's good for you when you are high.

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music and video distract from the game !!!

autozam

autozam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried this..zone out to play. It made me play horrible. Of course. Could of been the kind as i bought a kind that was supposed to be for focus and clearing ur head. It couldnt think straight. I dont smoke anymore. So i was not used to it. Maybe if u try a few times it gets easier. If anyone is going to try do it more thrn one session as 1 time is not going really tell u anything. Also make sure smaller stakes thrn normal as u dont want to risk bank roll if winds up not being for u when u play. I think just drinking water is all the stimulant necc. Sounds bogus but if ur are well hydraded ur brain function is at its optimal. Head is clear. So i drink lots of ice water livr. If i drink a pop i also have water with.