March prop bet for hands played, winrate

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ill lay $200 to your $150 for 60k hands, (and you are allowed to keep grinding past 60k if you havn't got the winrate high enough)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can certainly keep playing beyond 60K as far as I'm concerned to reach the winrate required. I wonder how much I would have to pay Jared to tell you to play less???

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how DARE you

It's not that I don't think you're lazy, you are. :) I just think Chuck's got you covered plus he's playing 6-max and going for more hands. Wait you're right, that's way too ambitious, I take it back Combu is the laziest!!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not completely opposed to 4:3. Mainly because i forgot to mention that I've been practicing 8-tabling and feel surprisingly comfortable, even though I've been running like shit lately.

Even so, that's about 3.6 hours/day for me assuming I'm busy with Oma. That sounds both terrifying and exciting.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not completely opposed to 4:3. Mainly because i forgot to mention that I've been practicing 8-tabling and feel surprisingly comfortable, even though I've been running like shit lately.

Even so, that's about 3.6 hours/day for me assuming I'm busy with Oma. That sounds both terrifying and exciting.

Hmmm 8-tabling huh? When are you planning on setting the exact terms? $100:$75 is, of course, also good for me.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind my tilt problem (which is in the process of getting fixed but will never disappear). When I tilt 8-tabling, the affect on my winrate is doubled vs when I play 4 tables of course.

4:3 is ok, but 2:1 is of course better for me :)

OR we could even do what icemonkey suggested (or what I think he suggested) which is setting different odds for different landmarks, so to speak. That could of course change the winrate condition from any # of hands to strictly within the specific hand # landmarks.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands