DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I seem to have a stupid amount of luck with J7's... Not always calling with them mind, just seems that if I get the gut feeling to play them, I end up with a good hand or everyone else folds.

On the flip side of this, if I get the gut feeling to fold, I usually would have ended up with nothing if I HAD of played them and lost the hand.

It's nothing but superstition etc, I know. But it's the only cards I'll play on gut feeling as opposed to trying to apply some logic to my play.

hyfl

hyfl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A9 simply I think this one is lucky for me

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky vs. successful

Have been successful with favorite(odds say they will win) hole cards, Pocket pairs, suited connectors, etc. The luckiest(not supposed to win) are often connectors, and kickers.
When lucky, the 78O connects for a straight. And the 9AO will pair the 9 and the A will out-kick opponents card.
Don't want to end on an unlucky note, we've lived through all of them before.

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love limping in with 22,33,44 with no raises at the table and I hit a set with a A,KQ, or J to go with the flop and rainbow to start out. Dominating top pair on the flop is such an incredible feeling being able to smooth call the first bet and then watching the player try to bet you out of the hand. The best is if they hit trips to your full house on the river or maybe strike a two pair. Wait for 5 seconds after they push their chips in for the final bet and then raise them to the point where they have to call.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my good starting hand and the suited 69 never let me down it always comes three of a kind or 2 pair when it's not a flush straight

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any card has the potential to be a winner. Playing only a type of hands it's a newbie move.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apart from the monster hands, I really like the T9 hand and I really don't like the KJ hand!

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love and often win with suited connectors for example AK AD 10V

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play with strong cards. I usually do not consider other options, because it only leads to disappointment.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My lucky hand is 65s. I really like playing this hand although it's not a strong hand.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

My favorite hand would be 99, and I've won several AAs with that pair, every time I get dealt they come with poison. :cool:

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes….I have two lucky starting hands: K4s and 68s….I play them sometimes, not every time I got them, but often enough I hit the flop very nice (2 Pair, straight, fully…)…..but pssssst….don’t tell anyone 😜😁

B

bostontaylorx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve always loved 6-8 suited of clubs and always HATED K4 of spades.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand is JJ. I hit the set very often

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lucky hand AA Unlucky hand 72off I don't think there's any way to be different, the two extreme math ends lol:);):D:cool:

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love getting AA at the start of a game...its just funny lol

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My lucky hands JQ, and the ones I never won 72 and hands I got tired of losing AA

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the hand jack with a queen. I sometimes throw this hand all-in.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands