Lucky cards

m_v_a

m_v_a

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a matter for random

This is a matter for random, there are no happy cards, this is just self-persuasion, nothing more )

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, my lucky cards (or to be more precise my combinations of lucky cards) are K10 or Q10. When I see that they are with me I almost immediately go all in and win it.
I went all in last night with Q10 in my hands, and Q10 on the flop. The other guy had an ace high straight :mad:

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think AA are the best hand cards ,but when you have many oppinions you mostly lost ,because one became three of a kind or a street and with KK DD JJ and 10 10 you have a greater chance than with AA to get the nuts street

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All hands can be both successful and not, even aces cannot win 100% of cases. I advise you to be careful with any hands and not get involved in playing the whole stack with them otherwise it can cost you a lot of money.

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are cards that each player finds sympathetic, beyond the typical high pairs AA, KK, QQ, ect I particularly like Q8 of the same suit, I feel good about them:cool:

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My lucky cards with J9. I do not have a specific stick, it can be any color. It has brought me a lot of luck in most hands and it costs me a lot not to be able to play them ahah

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no luck at all as a rule and like you I am not superstitious. But sometimes I may get lucky with certain cards throughout a game. So I call or raise if I get them.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, 10K, i dont know why but i win a lot of times with that, a QQ too

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite..

One of my favorite cards that I hardly ever lose with is, pair of 10, KK, obviously all depending on the level of play I am at, the position on the table and the snack I have.
It does not mean either that these are my letters that if or if I go all in, but that when I judge it correctly, I almost always win .....:cool::cool:

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
At the distance, two hands are the biggest winners in poker - pocket aces and pocket kings (AA and KK).
But these hands also have a problem - many players believe that such hands should win every time, and the losses are simply unrealistic.
Of course, this is not true.
In fact, even with the worst starting hand (72 offsuited) there is about 13% of AA preflop equity.

And if you add a few more participants to the distribution with random articulated connectors, the equity of the pocket aces will sharply decrease, almost to 50%.
However, it is the AA and KK hands that have the highest chance of winning the banks.

The following three best starting hands look like this:

QQ, JJ and AK
Pocket Ladies and Pocket Jacks are deservedly on the list of the best poker starting hands. They are quite simple to play, although many may disagree.
Like AA and KK, these hands will often lose in multipots.
But still your chances of overpair or cooler will be high.
AK is also a great hand.
Yes, you will only collect a pair of flops 1 time out of 3.
But in such spots you will often win big banks.
This is especially true for situations where the opponent will have an ace weaker, such as AQ, AJ or AT.
These hands will be in a problem situation against AK if the flop comes out ace.

The following five top poker starting hands look like this:

TT, 99, 88, 77 and AQ
Of course, with an 88 or 77 hand you won't always win, you will often have to check / fold - for example, on an AQT flop.
However, do not forget about the probability of collecting a set. Set mining is a very lucrative reception for unlimited holdem, and especially for deep-stack cash games.

And finally, AQ is a great hand that will get you good money in the distance.

With it you can easily assemble a strong top pair.
With AQ, as with other strong starting hands, it is better for you to deal as a pre-flop aggressor.
Then you will often be able to pick up the cans with the help of a standard kontbet, even if the flop does not suit you.

Totally disagree AQ and QQ are the most susceptable hands to big losses along with AK.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well for me I don't know why but when I get 10 J of hearts very aggressive game without any fear most of the time it works but I believe it is due to the aggressiveness but 10 J gives me courage

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont belive in lucky cards. However, I know many players that do. For instance one who has won over 4 milllion who is obviously a good player, but he will allways go all in with Q4. Another one does it with J2. The J2 player won a tourney once wirh those cards and has been stuck on them ever since.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the superstitions about cards in poker are unfounded and confuse our sense of logic. There are no bad hands – there are bad draws. I remember I was on BB and I got 7-2. Some players, limp said. And the table went 7-7-2. I won a huge pot. And I was happy. But this does not mean that 7-2 is now my favorite cards)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). Good luck at the tables.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky cards are 72, and a full house has collected them many times.

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know anymore...sometimes it looks like I can't win a hand with any hole cards. Sometimes flops just love me. Maybe it's all about a mojo :hmmmm:

Danximo

Danximo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that I don't have any lucky cards, and more often when playing online poker, I get the idea that players from Russia are just sued , so to speak, it feels like they are playing a special game for everyone at the table who is not from Russia, as if the random number generator is programmed against the Russians. Yesterday I played freerolls so for half an hour no normal cards. overplay almost deuces from opponents but not when I have an ACE king for example. You sit for half an hour, you get an ACE king, and the opponent just blows you with garbage. Here's how not to think that everything is rigged. I certainly do not lose hope, but it does not seem real for 4 years to play and not win more than 10 dollars ... something is wrong with these online games.

H

hidayat1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky cards are KK, and the drill drom the flop has collected them many times.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker rarely allows lucky cards to work. If you do win once...with unusual cards. Next couple of times you get them...they let you down. AA,KK AK are great cards....not actually lucky!

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Best Hole Cards

Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀
My best hole cards are ANY cards that see Favor from the Flop and The River Card don't rain on them. I have lost more times than not with pocket anything and have won with odd cards when I really needed to. I have lost with a Full-House on the Flop to Quads. So, I find it hard to pin-point any set of hole cards as favorites. I have had pocket A's come to my rescue when an all-inner made me do a desperate call (Two more Aces popped out there.). Poker is Poker, no two ways about it! People are another thing all-together different. You may not be able to predict the cards, but you can read people and their habits. Taking time to read other players (sometimes you have to do "speed" reading) is essential to having great results at little cost to you. Okay, I've got to go; registered for CardsChat Freeroll at Betonline and the tourney is about to start. GOD bless you all.

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably not the best cards to play but they always seem to get there for me. non other then the majestic Q-9 :)