OK maybe slightly :) I left myself completely open for that one :/

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Join me and zach. Maybe we can do a 3-way sweating me or mr zachary. Sounds like he's available on monday if you want in.

Yep sure Chuck, sounds good to me. Ill probably be playing a bit Sunday, we can iron out the details on MSN then.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for hijacking your thread. :)

On a more relevant note:

I don`t know Teamviewer but there is a similar (also free) system called LogMeIn which is used widely by IT pros and is very solid and reliable. I have used it a good deal myself at work.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Join me and zach. Maybe we can do a 3-way sweating me or mr zachary. Sounds like he's available on monday if you want in.

Please keep your private lives private. tyvm

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to participate if possible even though I'm not a loyaler. Just PM me if willing. At any rate I'd like to listen in on a session even if I don't do the team thingy. I've been maintaining over 5PTBB/100 at 25NL FR for a while now FWIW.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone want to do a HH session review? 25nlFR PM me :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well me and Jagsti got to doing our first sweat today; I watched him play two tables of 50nl 6-max and made a video out of it. Unfortunately the audio is still messed up and the vid isn't even worth posting. Really sucks too because we had some good discussion.

Sorry munchrs, I'm basically poker'ed out today.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can go another round this evening if anyone is around and up for it. PM me first though.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I had my sweat session with Chuck yesterday (wow I really don't feel comfortable with that statement :eek: ) and I have to say it was really uplifting. I played 2 tables ( a huge comedown for me as I play usually 9-12.) We had planned on posting the video, but unfortunately there are recording issues at Chuck's end so hopefully we will be able to sort that out in the future.

The session lasted around 50 mins and we disucssed some good strategy. Chuck really has a refreshing style when he comments on particular hands and strategies, and to be honest he makes me sick because he seems to be able to take the correct line in tricky situations :D. He noticed a few things about my style (AKA leaks :p), and I hope to sort them out in the forthcoming weeks. I just looked at Zach's blog and it seems Chuck identified we both play a little oop sometimes.

Anyways it was good to tone down the number of tables as I was able to get my stats to somewhere at a desireable level for 6 max, although I still run like s**t on stars at 50nl :mad:.

So hopefully I didn't freak Taylor out too much and we can make another one, I certainly would like to discuss hand ranges, floating, 3-betting and turn play a lot more in the next vid. Thanks again Chuck.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers Jay!

I think I have one more (abeit unorthodox) thing we can try next time: putting my actual mic beside my speaker so that we can both lower my voice and raise yours (or whoever is on the other line). I'm guessing the audio quality won't be as good but it's worth a try.

Anyways looking forward to our session next week. Our sweaty, sweaty session. mmmmmmm.

I think I just guaranteed awkwardness for it.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I'm late to this party but count me in.

Things somewhat returning to normal around here...

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'm currently back down to 25nl and for a few reasons I won't discuss here I'd rather not anyone watch a 25nl session.

But if anyone else wants I've got some time this weekend so I can sweat someone else. Preferably 25nl or 50nl FR. Basically I'll be available evening to late night (2am or so) EST. Just drop me a PM me if you're interested and we can work something out.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, cant believe I missed this thread. Dont have time to go through every forum daily like i used to in the past, but I would definately be willing to do this with someone. I know that I told chuck I would do one with him in the actual video post that he made.

Im currently playing (and running well) @ 25NL 6max and would be willing to be the one playing/sweating a 25NL 6max session. I would also be willing to sweat a 25NL FR session and I could even sweat a 50NL FR or 6max session, but I have almost no experience at that level. I might be able to do one tonight if anyone is interested (assuming I can get some studying in beforehand). Just drop me a pm if anyone is interested.