Chips
I would like to be involved.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry if I gave the impression that I was setting this all up :) Me and zach will be sweating each other, so start pairing up guys! Post any general stuff here, and your HHs in the HA section.

Here are the two software programs you'll need (as well as a mic) to do sweat sessions:

Skype official website – free download and free calls and internet calls
TeamViewer - Free Desktop Sharing and Remote Control

And again be careful with teamviewer. Make sure you don't reveal personal information, and make sure you pair up with someone you trust. Safety first! :icon_thum

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok so could someone explain exactly how you benefit from teamviewer with others, i checked out the site and understand how it works, i just wanna know how it benefits poker players??? thnks

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You use it to watch your partner play (ie sweat), and talk about hands as you play them via skype. Again I want to add that you guys should record the sessions with camtasia/camstudio and post them for everyone so we can get some discussion going. It sounds like me and zach will get something done next weekend.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks..i have camstudio and have recorded before all i have to do is find a partner(i have one in mind and ill be on my wqay to download teamviewer.

I also have to find a good place to upload my vids, but i look into the vid section of the forum, thanks again chuck

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is I invited? Me and AG could partner up since we still play 10nl

Though it'll be a bit before i can get the program :(

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To watch each others play cant we just go into pokerstars software while the play and load up the same tables as them?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't see their cards though. It's not all that much of a difference, but back when I did a mini coaching session with Tygran it was a pain in the ass trying to keep up with the action with him trying to tell me what cards he had on what tables. It just makes it easier to use teamviewer.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oooh, this sounds very interesting.

I'd love to check this out when all is said and done. Maybe it'll improve my ring game play.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone playing 6max 25-50max or deep stacks would be ideal for me to work with. Please post in thread or pm me if interested.

T

tommyROBBERY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes sir put my name on the list

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds interesting. You do know you can let others see your screen and chat right in XP? No other programs needed.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make sure you don't reveal personal information, and make sure you pair up with someone you trust. Safety first! :icon_thum
Oh shit, this sounds alot like 8th grade health class. I never got picked.:(

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'll have to play with it at home to see how exactly you do it but....

In Windows messenger you can right click someone who is online and click 'Start Application Sharing' or within XP itself, start -> all programs -> remote assistance. I'll try to remember to post steps later.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone partnering with me gets good rollercoaster entertainment value:

(today's session)

Attachments

• nice rollercoaster day.JPG
    nice rollercoaster day.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 10
zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have to play with it at home to see how exactly you do it but....

In Windows messenger you can right click someone who is online and click 'Start Application Sharing' or within XP itself, start -> all programs -> remote assistance. I'll try to remember to post steps later.

But that would give control from the remote machine, correct? So if I were watching someone else do a session I would be able to do stuff on their computer. Don't really think we want that happening. Watch=good, control=bad :)

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Count me in Chuck. You know where I am, I'm currently grinding the 50nl 6mx. But I'm more than happy to sit in on FR or whatever.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scold or Jag im looking to do a 6max with someone this weekend??

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But that would give control from the remote machine, correct? So if I were watching someone else do a session I would be able to do stuff on their computer. Don't really think we want that happening. Watch=good, control=bad :)

I do believe you can just let them watch or have control. I will, again, try to remember to fully check it out tonight.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Missed this thread after a week away, got the link from Chucks blog. It amazing how busy this place is becoming.

Anyway I'm on for this, but tbh i'd perfer to be the one doing the sweating on someone else, especially initially, and $50nl FR or higher please :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Join me and zach. Maybe we can do a 3-way sweating me or mr zachary. Sounds like he's available on monday if you want in.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i lol'd hard.
also i no longer play 50nl