Low-limit study group

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well basically our whole site is a low-limit study group, but this thread is intended to really get the ball rolling and get some people more involved. I spoke with zachvac and we're going to do some sweat sessions with each other in the next while by way of teamviewer and skype, and I was hoping other 25nl-200nl guys would either join us or sweat each other. We can post general strategy/software/misc here and post hands in HA for analysis as usual.

As some of you know, I've run into a vicious streak lately and I think this could be just the right thing to help me with thinking about my game properly instead of whining about beats. Looking to get back and crush the rings and would love to help/get help from you guys.

Liam? FP? Rex? Munchrs? NL? Stick? Jagsti? bw? Others? (sorry if I forgot a name or two :))

M

Mad_Mike989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Count me in. Me and Chink44 have a discussion group goin and it has seemed to help our game immensely. We have Skype and it works well enough so feel free to contact me on there, My name is Mad_Mike724.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean no offense to you, mad mike, or others, but something I forgot to note is privacy. I personally am perfectly happy to chat on skype and whatnot with anyone, but with teamviewer I'm basically only prepared to sweat with liam/zach/rex etc etc (ie loyalers) for obvious privacy reasons. I don't want to let my cashier accidentally pop up and show my home address or anything.

G

greener_lax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'd like to get involved. currently on a bad run, lost 300.00 in a week

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool. I'd be in, but, I'm out of town this Friday - Sunday.

I'm assuming we're looking at more than one session anyways, but just to let you know I can't partake this weekend. Though, if it's recorded I'd love to see it.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched a couple "training videos" once where the moderator logged in to an SnG. He then gave control of the mouse to a student via the internet, while the student, moderator, and another coach, all in different cities, talked. After a while they switched students and coaches.

Would TeamViewer work in the same manner?

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best times for me are later (10pm-midnight Eastern) on Fri-Sat or anytime after 6pm Mon-Fri. I play both 25-50 nl standard stacks and deep stacks (200 BB buy-in).

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:( you didnt mention me you hate me :(

Join the club. Sniff sniff... oh my feelings are hurt. lol
Time to cancel the pity party guys. It seems that we forgot to inform you both that you are now known as "etc" and "etc" respectively. The beauty of it is that you are now interchangable.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I...with teamviewer I'm basically only prepared to sweat with liam/zach/rex etc etc...
This is a great idea Chuck. NineLions touched on the possibility of putting some of these up on video. What do you think of that, T?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time to cancel the pity party guys. It seems that we forgot to inform you both that you are now known as "etc" and "etc" respectively. The beauty of it is that you are now interchangable.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

This is a great idea Chuck. NineLions touched on the possibility of putting some of these up on video. What do you think of that, T?

jq do you wanna make out?

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooops think its the wrong thread, looks like guys and loyalers only:(

OK I will edit..can I get in because I'm Canadian? :)

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
jq do you wanna make out?
;) Unfortunately, my husband happens to be a big guy, and jealous to boot. :( Besides, I wouldn't want to make Chuck jealous too. You know how possessive he is of you (who could blame him?). *

*I solemnly swear to not hijack this thread again. I do, I do, I do.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weee you mentioned my name!!!.

Im in like a coin tin.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS: hows it going to work exactly? We just ask for a sweat and some people dodo?

FloppyMcOddNuts

FloppyMcOddNuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new here, but once I get to know some of you I would be 100% down for this. Any outside input/insight into my game available to me, I am willing to take. I'm here for an education. :D

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree to a three-way, possibly 4-way if your hubby's cool with that kind of thing tammy. vanq, skold, everyone I missed, you know i love you. bumsecks.

aright im obviously way too druhnk to talk properly right now so i'll get back to you all tomorrow.

Last edited:
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ps ya these will definitely make goot videos if whoever i'm sweating is down with showing their supersecret stradegees

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in and on and whatnot!

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

And combu/DM/AG/FP as well?

In theory this could be a somewhat informal thing;

A person could say either in this thread or by PM,

"I'm planning to play Thursday 8 PM Eastern, anyone willing to sweat this session?", or something like that.

(I'm starting to sound like dj throwing out ideas) :D