Losing it ALLLLL

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am ever on tilt,,, I never take a very long tilt,,, but it does come,,, usually i just take like an hour or a break and get something to eat/drink or do something,,, it may be because i am wrestless or tired or stress,,,,But we have these moments..

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, i have tilted away my entrie 20$ bankroll that i managed to work up from scratch. Ita too bad. it takes a hell of a good run and some incredible [play to make it back (which i didnt)

1fernandez1

1fernandez1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone has gone busto or they will ask almost every pro and see how many had to go back to the 9-5 cause they been busto it might not always be tilt coulb be a number of factors like playing beyond ur BR..so if you have not gone busto yet you will get there and if you dont get there then ur lucky.AND I THINK GOING BROKE GIVES YOU LEARNING EXP. TOO

1fernandez1

1fernandez1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least for me it tought me the values of important thinks to remember next time i sat down at the tables.

D

David Pisch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with a 50$ deposit on fulltilt. I played well and I had the necessary luck. So I came up to a Bankroll from 1700$!!! But then fulltilt started to be against me and I got rivererd and rivered and rivered. Finally I came down to a Br from 300$.

Gorblid

Gorblid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am master of dropping my freeroll bankroll, I already earned about 15 times a 2-10$ bankroll but i keep tilting and losing it, then i start to freeroll again or do a break of poker. at the beginning i blowed a bankroll of 71$ and 82$. today i learned a bankroll management but i keep dropping to 0$ one of the most difficult stuff to control for me.

chelooo

chelooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been there too i start freerolling i get about 20$ then get about to 100$ or more but move to bigger stakes and loose it all. I guess that is my mistake that i move to higher stakes but it's just inevitable i just want more money i guess i have to control myself :S