Longest Time Away From Poker?

almaihotz

almaihotz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i had my account suspended for verification 2 weeks or so coz i was reported for money transfer.it was on PKR site.all good in the end but a bit frustranting coz i had 1k frozen in my account there.:cool:

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was not playing poker online for 3 months right in the month that I was doing very well at the time was the premier league in the poker inteli I was among the 20 best in a good footprint and well focused due to technical and financial problems I was unintentionally almost 3 months Spoiled my mission that was to get top 3 that year at the intelipoker.

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no more than 2 month, I took a break after a serious downstroke, it was 4-5 years ago

G

Gnikace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many many years without playing online... but with casual games with friends in the meanwhile. I started playing online again this year.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 year without playing, until a few months ago had decided not to play, to spend hours playing freerolls to win some coins and to be able to arm bank to later fall into a bad streak, it was exhausting. Now play fictitious, a while when I get to work because I love playing poker and a passion is not left so easily

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My longest I would say due to work and family is 2 years but I do have lots of big breaks now.