Live vs Online

N

naostarr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But my friends don’t have any money! 😂
Stakes don't have to be high. When we started off with live games with friends and family we would have a $5 buy in for 1000 worth of chips. We would play a tournament type game and share the money among the top three. We did that for a while, the buy in went up to $50 until COVID stopped the fun.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I think, as and in Live Poker, so and Online, have own features, that necessary to count...
By my opinion, these are absolutely the different disciplines!

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It could be, however I prefer all the advantages that online poker gives mainly for those of us who can only play at night because we have other activities.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both got its ups and downs. Live can be more fun, but also more competitive. Online is more risky with so much bots haha

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't see it as easier, but that you can follow the nervous tics, the expressions of your opponents, as well as apply your knowledge, in addition there are fewer flyers or people who play instead of playing, for convenience, I prefer Online, twice per month live

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think live poker is just as difficult as it is online, in addition to being different styles. In live poker there is another way to read tels lol:cool:

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I think there is less variation playing live. On the other hand, the dynamics of the online game seems fine to me

Organize a Home Poker Game