Live poker streaming sites

D

DmitriM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
Is there a sites where I can watch some latest highlights from poker tournaments?

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
there are broadcasts on twitch some tournaments i watch there

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
twitch, youtube news sites referring to desired platforms, online and LIVE.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is there a sites where I can watch some latest highlights from poker tournaments?
pokerstars have their own Channel on "Twitch TV" along with WPT and many others, There are quite a few professional Players who stream Live games on Twitch with a 2 minute delay so that their opponents cannot see the hands they are currently playing.
Among the many Tournaments PS show are the Shark Cage and the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure from previous years, plus they sometimes stream live Tournaments with a 30 minute delay.
Just log-in and search for Poker and away you go.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Subscribe to the youtube channels of poker platforms such as poker star.
They broadcast different tournaments.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Twitch and you tube has a lot of poker content. The is also the poker channel PokerGo. You do have to pay for PokerGo but it's not too much for the year and has great content.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think pokerstars has live streaming on twitch and I suppose some other sites do the same

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend watching Pokerstars live streams on YouTube or Twitch. You can also follow professional players who also broadcast live.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In the PokerStars lobby, under the “events”, “replay” tab, you can review all the final tables of the main events
- this will also be very instructive material, but unfortunately without comments!!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you can watch the latest major tournaments on twitch or YouTube if you're interested, of course, and watching the final games with open cards is generally cool because the biggest prizes are at the final table and then you'll need to play even better than you played before so it's nice to explore the final tables

Organize a Home Poker Game